ADVERTISEMENT

For all those who want to fund Ukraine in perpetuity

How much have we given Ukraine? 150 b so far. How long is it acceptable to keep funding an unwinnable war involving two non-ally nations?
As long as it takes. We’ve been fighting communism since the end of WWI and we plan to keep doing so.

It’s insanely weird to have to explain to American men why we stand against communism.

I get it that a lot of people are just going listen to everything Tucker and Donal Trump have to say but come on.

Just because someone is on TV doesn’t make them right?

As long as it takes. We’ve been fighting communism since the end of WWI and we plan to keep doing so.

It’s insanely weird to have to explain to American men why we stand against communism.

I get it that a lot of people are just going listen to everything Tucker and Donal Trump have to say but come on.

Trump pushed for this latest batch of funding.

I disagree with him. So you're cool hurting future generations of Americans to prolong an unwinnable war that could draw US troops into direct war with Russia....because communism bad?

Trump could do far worse.
How so? Despite Trump gonna start WW3 fear mongering, last I checked Russia did not invade Ukraine under his watch (they did under Obama & Biden), China was not making moves towards Taiwan, Israel & Iran were not in direct war exchanges..

The world is a helluva lot closer to WW3 under Biden than it ever was under Trump

Yes
How so? Despite Trump gonna start WW3 fear mongering, last I checked Russia did not invade Ukraine under his watch (they did under Obama & Biden), China was not making moves towards Taiwan, Israel & Iran were not in direct war exchanges..

The world is a helluva lot closer to WW3 under Biden than it ever was under Trump
Yes, War and economic destruction under Biden and his left wing liberal coconspirators. What next and don't tell me he will debate Trump! They can shoot him up with enough to get him to reply to Trump or initiate any manful ideas.. It can't come fast enough for me to witness a Trump vs Biden debate.. Get some moderators with an agenda. 65

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Yes

Yes, War and economic destruction under Biden and his left wing liberal coconspirators. What next and don't tell me he will debate Trump! They can shoot him up with enough to get him to reply to Trump or initiate any manful ideas.. It can't come fast enough for me to witness a Trump vs Biden debate.. Get some moderators with an agenda. 65
read the other day where Bill Barr is now supporting Trump:

“I think Trump would do less damage than Biden, and I think all this stuff about a threat to democracy – I think the real threat to democracy is the progressive movement and the Biden administration.”

Reactions: deadduckdawg

This post wins the Boomer Award for April 2024.

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Dirty Bandits

Trump pushed for this latest batch of funding.

I disagree with him. So you're cool hurting future generations of Americans to prolong an unwinnable war that could draw US troops into direct war with Russia....because communism bad?
In the first place, Russia has not been a communist country in 70 years. It has evolved throught several stages. Now Putin is a dictator plain and simple.
Oligarchs control much of the critical business infrastructure. Putin controls the military. The Oligarchs have made Putin very, very wealthy and that is how they coexist with him. But ain't no Russians living on communes and being told what job to report to. The prison system is to some degree slave labor. The PRC is an oppressive communist country. Russia is a brutal dictatorship.

Secondly, the problem we face in Ukraine is that Russia is not likely to stop. We have a country which can replenish its equipment and personnel against one who can only supply personnel. When the rest of the world wearies of this, Ukraine loses. That's a no brainer.
We are hoping for a stalemate long enough for internal pressure inside Russia to force an end to the massive death count. So far it has not happened. Does that not tell you that Putin has iron- handed control? I don't see any indication that Putin is having second thoughts. Do you?

Last edited:

With all due respect. If we are standing against communism, why aren’t we standing against Ukraine? They are as commie as Russia. All opposing political parties banned, total control of the country’s media, no free elections. How do we decide when it is commie vs. commie?

Which only proves the point, no matter who wins, UKR or Russia, the citizens of UKR will still be in a shitty commie government.

UKR is running out of men, 100s of thousands killed and have been having to conscript citizens. There is no path for victory for UKR, none. At least without our full involvement and serious threat of WW3.

There isn’t one damn thing in UKR that is worth losing one American or risking our grandchildren’s future for.

Don’t mistake other’s takes on this regional conflict as a pact with communism.

Reactions: Section220Dawg

I agree but common sense says we can’t afford to keep policing the world. This globalist bs is breaking the US. What do you want to see soup lines like we had during the depression? Just to keep the world safe. I say enough is enough start looking after the citizens of this country and then you can fund the war.

The old stepping stone theory. They’ll be marching in Times Square if we don’t stop them 10,000 miles away

If/when the allied govt we support becomes something similar to the enemy they are fighting, then what's the point...

Ukraine has suspended elections and arrested it's own citizens recently,..and had their own oligarchs before this war began,

You can give support,..but must be able to pull it back as well if the reasons are lost,..

The USA has many success stories (South Korea, Taiwan, Western Germany),...and misses (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan),....

This isn't sports,..and you just can't root for a team like they are the falcons for better or worse

Odd post considering the assault of communism from our own leftists led by Biden. American Commies fighting Russian commies helps us beat communism?

This is the same idiocy that cost over 50,000 US casualties in Vietnam. For what? So Lyndon Johnson could enrich his family members. We’re not even supporting a Democratic government in Ukraine. Tell us how I’m wrong.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

You don't understand my post. I'm saying he could do worse than choosing Tulsi.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT