ADVERTISEMENT

For all you that want govt run health care

Stupid, you didn't link the guardian.

Man you are dumb. The original link at top is from The guardian. Can't keep up with all your lies and stupid comments trim? You first said you couldn't trust fake news "the Guardian",,, then you made comments about the poll article I posted.

It is very difficult to talks facts with a totally illiterate dimwit apologist. You say what ever you want with nothing to back it up then deny facts, then say something that contradicts what you previously said. You dims should have been aborted at birth. We would all be better off and I would believe in abortion, so we could agree on something.

like my insurance. I'm not crying like y'all are.

Got a buddy in the corp world that didn't hate his as well. He was a bit pissed since he wasn't getting raises but was still doing fine financially. The he had a heart attack during his Christmas vacation. When he found out he owed 6500 in deductibles for 2016 and another 6500 for 2017 his view changed a bit as it was almost 3 times what it had been before ACA.

In my case I'm paying almost 23K per yr in premiums and have a family exposure of 19500 if my family is all hospitalized during the same yr. I generally buy insurance to insulate me from that type of expense.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Man you are dumb. The original link at top is from The guardian. Can't keep up with all your lies and stupid comments trim? You first said you couldn't trust fake news "the Guardian",,, then you made comments about the poll article I posted.

It is very difficult to talks facts with a totally illiterate dimwit apologist. You say what ever you want with nothing to back it up then deny facts, then say something that contradicts what you previously said. You dims should have been aborted at birth. We would all be better off and I would believe in abortion, so we could agree on something.
Well that sure it's funny because it goes to the daily mail. Dems wouldn't be aborted at birth because they couldn't find a republiCUNTS dr smart enough to do it.

Well that sure it's funny because it goes to the daily mail. Dems wouldn't be aborted at birth because they couldn't find a republiCUNTS dr smart enough to do it.

Unlike you, I will admit when I am wrong. It was the mail. I misspoke. I look at so many different sources I get them mixed up occasionally. Unlike you that only reads the daily fax of dimwit talking points.

Reactions: deadduckdawg

No problem, it would only take a good hard kick to the gut. Don't have to be to smart to abort a dimwit like yourself nambala boy.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
No problem, it would only take a good hard kick to the gut. Don't have to be to smart to abort a dimwit like yourself nambala boy.
Is that what happened to you? Did someone give you a swift kick in the head and you went full retard pansy boy?

Unlike you, I will admit when I am wrong. It was the mail. I misspoke. I look at so many different sources I get them mixed up occasionally. Unlike you that only reads the daily fax of dimwit talking points.
I'm guessing you also admit that he public trusts trump less then the msm since you linked the article.

No, but they never went up as fast as now, plus, the deductibles are going up to try and keep the premium from rising so fast. A double whammy. The point is your liar in chief told us all on CNN that our premiums would go down. CNN is still saying our premiums have gone down. Bunch of lying propagandist.
Quick question, where is the GOP's plan to ease the pain of the American people when it comes to healthcare? I mean it's not like they control the House, the Senate and the White House..............Oh wait yes they do. So even though you may disagree with the Dems and the ACA, they at least tried to do something. What has the GOP done to correct the issue? Why not hold them accountable? If it's hurting the American people like you say it does, wouldn't you think they would actually be doing something about it instead of passing a massive unneeded tax cut for the rich. Why not pass a massive tax cut for the middle class by fixing the healthcare system?

Reactions: Trim-man
Quick question, where is the GOP's plan to ease the pain of the American people when it comes to healthcare? I mean it's not like they control the House, the Senate and the White House..............Oh wait yes they do. So even though you may disagree with the Dems and the ACA, they at least tried to do something. What has the GOP done to correct the issue? Why not hold them accountable? If it's hurting the American people like you say it does, wouldn't you think they would actually be doing something about it instead of passing a massive unneeded tax cut for the rich. Why not pass a massive tax cut for the middle class by fixing the healthcare system?

I think a lot of the Pub base is outraged at the Pub establishment. Every time I hear the ditzy beotch Susan Collins says she has concerns or see the pic of McCain doing his thumbs down bit it pushes me to the point of almost going postal. All they would need to do is allow people to buy wtf type policy they wanted and then address how to cover the deadbeats.

I pulled health insurance coverage as a bene at my small business because of the outrageous cost and I ended up going from a 350.00 month plan with 3000.00 in deductibles and around 15K max out of pocket per yr to almost 1900.00 per month high deductible plan that basically doubled my max out of pocket for my individual policy. I think everyone should be joining in with Trump in trying to drain the swamp because as Schweizer's book points out, the pols on both sides of the aisle will sell out the best interest of the middle class in order to feather their own nest.

I'm guessing you also admit that he public trusts trump less then the msm since you linked the article.

I admit that dims trust him less. Funny thing here, the same folks that don't trust Trump believe every lying word for odumbo, killary, chuck e, nancy, and the msm... LOL what idiots you all are.

I admit that dims trust him less. Funny thing here, the same folks that don't trust Trump believe every lying word for odumbo, killary, chuck e, nancy, and the msm... LOL what idiots you all are.
Hmmmm....according to the article YOU linked the American public trusted him less. Not rep or dem but the people.

Ahh,, something we agree on. The pubs have done nothing other than do away with the mandate. It should have been repealed,,, totally... I agree they sux. All politicians! Some just sux more than others.. (liberals, for dims or pubs). Now for the stuff we don't agree on. I don't think they did it just to try and help poor Americans. I think they did it to try and make all Americans sick of it and beg for gov't run health care which would be even worse. 2. It's laughable that you call the tax cut a tax cut for the rich. LOL,,, typical dim talking point. Something you all throw out to fool your uninformed voter base and if you believe that's what it was then you are totally uninformed yourself. In FACT, some higher income folks will be paying more. 3rd. I think one of the things that could be done is to stop all the ambulance chasing lawyers out there. Something dimwits would never do.. they are super contributors to the left. Our health care was top shelf until odoofus "fundamentally" changed America. PS. I hope all dims loose there ins. because it goes so high... Serves you right for being such foolish little moronic brain washed sheep for odumbo.

Last edited:
Hmmmm....according to the article YOU linked the American public trusted him less. Not rep or dem but the people.

You struggle with reading. I am sorry for you. I have not had to deal with someone so stupid before so I don't know what to tell you. I even cut and pasted into this thread for you. DUH. Go back to the basement and stop. You just prove each post what a sick little idiot nambla boy you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT