ADVERTISEMENT

For any who might be interested ...

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
I am posting this article about what is really happening in the Red Sea with our Navy.
Our media and government is keeping us mostly in the dark but this sheds some light. I keep up with this much more closely than most because I have a dawg in the fight. But Americans should know the truth and this has been published so nothing here is classified.

I am posting this article about what is really happening in the Red Sea with our Navy.
Our media and government is keeping us mostly in the dark but this sheds some light. I keep up with this much more closely than most because I have a dawg in the fight. But Americans should know the truth and this has been published so nothing here is classified.
Read the article. Feel like it was a bunch of stuff already reported.

Just my two cents.

Read the article. Feel like it was a bunch of stuff already reported.

Just my two cents.
Houthis using slow drones (makes radar tracking harder). Helicopters airborne to shoot down drones. The aircraft are now purposefully using guns instead of missiles. NATO ammo levels at historic low. Fatigue level becoming critical. It does not say but some crews have been working twelve on twelve off since October.
If those things were out and out stated, I might have missed it. Maybe hinted, but not reported.
The insanity of European countries operating their own merchant shipping security operation instead of allowing their ships to be under U.S. command (which would make for a seamless patrol and coordinated defense) is pointed out. It wasn't a secret but the absurdity of it is monumental.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT