ADVERTISEMENT

For the first time in my life and marriage

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Kim has a medical concern about me . My right leg is very swollen and it’s painful. The area is not hot but it’s very swollen. I can some what put weight on my right leg .

There no sign of injury. She has made me put ice on it and she said if she isn’t please with the progress I am going to the ER . She said if it was my left leg I would already be there.

Y’all know to start preparing the kitchen for ham

Kim has a medical concern about me . My right leg is very swollen and it’s painful. The area is not hot but it’s very swollen. I can some what put weight on my right leg .

There no sign of injury. She has made me put ice on it and she said if she isn’t please with the progress I am going to the ER . She said if it was my left leg I would already be there.

Good luck with it. Sounds like something you need to have looked at.

Sounds like a circulation issue...either deep vein thrombosis or heart not pumping enough...

You should go to the ED now

BS!

bring if need be.
lil pug ain't as easy as one might dream..

surrender;

or we are Both Weird beyond comprehension?
no,
just you?

Last edited:
I picked up some ham at WalMart for the funeral.

shopping

This came on suddenly? Just one leg? No recent changes in medication? Get your ass to ER right now.

Prayers sent, Todd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT