ADVERTISEMENT

For weeks, reports of disasterous lack of food in Gaza

Whosyodawgy

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2016
Has anyone seen a single report of Gazans starving to death? Maybe it's out there but I can't find any.
I don't mean to downplay their misery. It is epic and they brought it on themselves. But I do think the horse shit leftist, Israel hating, Christian hating media is, as usual, a bunch of scumbags trying to play on the emotions of America's weak minded.

I saw a clip yesterday showing a bunch of 20 year old's rushing a soup kitchen line in Gaza, they all looked well groomed, dressed and nourished, it was clearly an orchestrated event for American television. That being said, Israel lost a lost of street cred when they struck the aid workers truck killing all of them. They can't make that type of mistake.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I saw a clip yesterday showing a bunch of 20 year old's rushing a soup kitchen line in Gaza, they all looked well groomed, dressed and nourished, it was clearly an orchestrated event for American television. That being said, Israel lost a lost of street cred when they struck the aid workers truck killing all of them. They can't make that type of mistake.
That's true and they acknowledged that mistake immediately.

Has anyone seen a single report of Gazans starving to death? Maybe it's out there but I can't find any.
I don't mean to downplay their misery. It is epic and they brought it on themselves. But I do think the horse shit leftist, Israel hating, Christian hating media is, as usual, a bunch of scumbags trying to play on the emotions of America's weak minded.
I saw one photo of a malnourished person but I was. Or able to verify.

The people of gaza are suffering,..with smart phone cameras these days it is helping expose the matter,...their is a reason that many countries are shifting views in recent months,....

Countries such as South Africa will arrest citizens who becomes mercenary soldiers on behalf of israel,...

Biden will talk strong against Israel but keep sending bombs because it is an election year,...

But as is often the case in war,...the response of the victim is often worse than the initial attack

Many Christians hate Israel. It's sad. Great 35ish minute read here. I know the author personally. Highly recommend this as Sunday School lessons.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Are you saying Gazans are not starving? Are you just trying to stir up non existing Christian hating, like the "War on Christmas"?

Reactions: rockstarB
You think the palestinian civilians brought this on themselves?

Did the citizens in Dresden bring it on themselves?

What about the citizens in Tokoyo?

Did the citizens of London bring the blitz on themselves?

Regardless of how anyone feels about the two warring entities I hope we can agree that neither the random 12 year old kid in gaza or his 12 year old counterpart in israel had nothing to do with the war and should not be having bombs dropped on them.

Regardless of how anyone feels about the two warring entities I hope we can agree that neither the random 12 year old kid in gaza or his 12 year old counterpart in israel had nothing to do with the war and should not be having bombs dropped on them.
Palestine and Hamas exist to wipe out Israel. I hope Israel makes it into a parking lot.

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Your knowledge of history is not your friend.

There is no way you can equivocate the civilian casualties in Gaza with those killed or kidnapped on October 7 in Israel. The Gaza civilians absolutely played a role in the death and destruction by voting for a Hamas led government. There are countless stories from the kidnapping survivors about how the Hamas civilians cheered their capture and mistreatment.

Yes they did. Elections matter.

There is no way you can equivocate the civilian casualties in Gaza with those killed or kidnapped on October 7 in Israel. The Gaza civilians absolutely played a role in the death and destruction by voting for a Hamas led government. There are countless stories from the kidnapping survivors about how the Hamas civilians cheered their capture and mistreatment.
Yeah that one election back in 06 where they voted for the Israeli backed faction.

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Your knowledge of history is not your friend.
Really?

Care to enlighten us why the englishman in london didn't deserve to be bombed by the lutwaffe but the japenese mother in toyko deserved to be melted alive with napalm?

Really?

Care to enlighten us why the englishman in london didn't deserve to be bombed by the lutwaffe but the japenese mother in toyko deserved to be melted alive with napalm?
The Japanese became indoctrinated in their culture around 1900. It was taught in schools for 40 years that they were superior in the world. Read history about how the Japanese butcherd and tortured the Chinese. The Japanese never had any intention of ever surrendering. After dropping two atomic bombs theyvoted 3-3 to surrender . The prime minister had to break the tie to surrender.

The Japanese treated POWs MUCH worse than the Germans! They were horrible sadistic people in WW2.

Loius Zamparini said in his book "Unbroken" that right before the bombs were dropped that as a POW they witnessed the civilians practicing fighting, waiting on the American invasion. To surrender was a dishonor in their culture. The whole country was prepared to fight to death before the bomb.

Louis Zamparini ran track at USC with a Japanese teammate. After Pearl Harbor his Japanese teammate went back to Japan. After his plane went down in the Pacific Zamparini floated for 48 days in the ocean. After being picked up by a Japanese boat he was taken to an island and imprisoned. The next day he was taken into be interrogated. Who was the guy in charge of interrogation??? His piece of sh**t USC track teammate.

I don't give one d**n that in WW2 we put the Japanese into internment camps. Nor that we dropped two atomic bombs on them. BTW, it wasn't napalm.

Your response verifies that knowledge of history is not your friend.

Maybe you now want to ask why 6 million Jews forced the Nazis to torture and kill them. Go ahead, ask.

The sins of the father are visited upon the son.
The palestinians almost unanimously support hamas and the eradication of Israel. At a minimum, they looked the other way while hamas dug miles and miles of tunnels under hospitals, public buildings and even UN buildings. It's not like hamas did all that and the populace didn't know it was happening. They supported it.
Now they are reaping the consequences. The parents involved are more responsible for the fate of the children than the Israelis.

Really?

While we're at it, why don't you listen to the following 7:10 through 9:00 minute mark and get back to me.

It describes how quickly the Germans gassed the Jews, cut their hair for pillow cases and used the fat from their bodies to make soap, and their ashes were sold off as fertilizer.

Your antisemitic remarks that you continue to spout here makes me sick!

While we're at it, why don't you listen to the following 7:10 through 9:00 minute mark and get back to me.

It describes how quickly the Germans gassed the Jews, cut their hair for pillow cases and used the fat from their bodies to make soap, and their ashes were sold off as fertilizer.

Your antisemitic remarks that you continue to spout here makes me sick!

What exactly have I posted that is anti semitic?

Dude. Over 70% of Gazans celebrated Oct 7 and 9-11. They're not innocent. They're complicit. This isn't just some aggressive sporting event with crappy refs letting them play. This is a damn war in a very confined area, and they started it. People die. Often it's civilians. This is 100% on Hamas and the losers who support them.

The Japanese became indoctrinated in their culture around 1900. It was taught in schools for 40 years that they were superior in the world. Read history about how the Japanese butcherd and tortured the Chinese. The Japanese never had any intention of ever surrendering. After dropping two atomic bombs theyvoted 3-3 to surrender . The prime minister had to break the tie to surrender.

The Japanese treated POWs MUCH worse than the Germans! They were horrible sadistic people in WW2.

Loius Zamparini said in his book "Unbroken" that right before the bombs were dropped that as a POW they witnessed the civilians practicing fighting, waiting on the American invasion. To surrender was a dishonor in their culture. The whole country was prepared to fight to death before the bomb.

Louis Zamparini ran track at USC with a Japanese teammate. After Pearl Harbor his Japanese teammate went back to Japan. After his plane went down in the Pacific Zamparini floated for 48 days in the ocean. After being picked up by a Japanese boat he was taken to an island and imprisoned. The next day he was taken into be interrogated. Who was the guy in charge of interrogation??? His piece of sh**t USC track teammate.

I don't give one d**n that in WW2 we put the Japanese into internment camps. Nor that we dropped two atomic bombs on them. BTW, it wasn't napalm.

Your response verifies that knowledge of history is not your friend.

Maybe you now want to ask why 6 million Jews forced the Nazis to torture and kill them. Go ahead, ask.
You seem to be confusing the atomic bomb with the fire bombing of tokoyo, where yes we did use napalm.

And it wasn't the PM who broke the tie, it was the emperor.

You seem to be confusing the atomic bomb with the fire bombing of tokoyo, where yes we did use napalm.

And it wasn't the PM who broke the tie, it was the emperor.
So what if we used napalm? People like you who have never been in war seem to think it should be some equal punishment between parties.
You don't understand the magnitude of the responsibility shouldered by the generals who are tasked with doing what has to be done while forces under their direction lose their lives by the hundreds and thousands.
You think those guys have the luxury of making sure they don't hurt too many of the enemy's families? You know nothing of the reality of war. But you would sure as hell cry out for those troops to save your ass if you were in a place that was attacked by evil scum suckers bent on the destruction of your home and you wouldn't give a damn how many of them or their families got dead while the real men took care of business.

Yep, they follow corrupt central gov leadership who were the aggressors and supported them
Yep, they followed corrupt central gov leadership who were the aggressors and supported them
Yep, they followed corrupt central gov leadership who were the aggressors and supported them.
Nope, they were attacked

When there is war, bombs are dropped. In Gaza, they place children as shields. They die. In Israel, they attempt to keep children out of harms way, but Hamas finds them to kill randomly.

Yes, innocents shouldn’t die. When all the power is given to the central gov by the citizenry, innocents die when decisions are made.

12 year olds shouldn’t need to die in war, but adults should make better decisions.

Really?

Did civilians living in the South during the civil war deserve to have their homes burned, wells poisoned and livestock killed? There were instances where those supporting the South did similar things. Those things were purposely done. Not be accident. Truman made the decision that he didn’t want the U.S. to suffer the type of casualties that was happening in Okinawa and what was predicted if we tried to invade Japan itself. Thus 2 atomic bombs. Often it’s hard to defend the choices made in war, but choices that have to made if you want to limit your own losses.

Did civilians living in the South during the civil war deserve to have their homes burned, wells poisoned and livestock killed? There were instances where those supporting the South did similar things. Those things were purposely done. Not be accident. Truman made the decision that he didn’t want the U.S. to suffer the type of casualties that was happening in Okinawa and what was predicted if we tried to invade Japan itself. Thus 2 atomic bombs. Often it’s hard to defend the choices made in war, but choices that have to made if you want to limit your own losses.

"The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"

???

Last edited:
The people of gaza are suffering,..with smart phone cameras these days it is helping expose the matter,...their is a reason that many countries are shifting views in recent months,....

Countries such as South Africa will arrest citizens who becomes mercenary soldiers on behalf of israel,...

Biden will talk strong against Israel but keep sending bombs because it is an election year,...

But as is often the case in war,...the response of the victim is often worse than the initial attack

"The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"

???

God bless our ancestors mine were not involved in the war.

Reactions: blackpug6
God bless our ancestors mine were not involved in the war.
distant cousin is only one I am aware.
Union private, captured, died of dysentery at a prison camp.
not a noble ending to noble thoughts.?

pvt HENRY C. D....
company M 6th Tennessee Calvary 7/31/1862 - 9/23/1863.
near as I can tell from the records,
he was barely 20 years old when he joined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
distant cousin is only one I am aware.
Union private, captured, died of dysentery at a prison camp.
not a noble ending to noble thoughts.?

pvt HENRY C. D....
company M 6th Tennessee Calvary 7/31/1862 - 9/23/1863.
near as I can tell from the records,
he was barely 20 years old when he joined.
I think that would make him a Confederate private. Am I wrong?

Nah.

The Palestinian civilians absolutely brought this on themselves.

When you throw out moderates and vote in crazy killers who promise to murder your much better armed neighbor, you get what you get. (yes, I’m aware that after winning a few seats Hamas evicted the PLO, but there weren’t riots in the streets in opposition to that move then nor now). There are not any people in Gaza who stand against Hamas and their views.

Civilians are killed in every war that has ever happened and ever will happened, that’s why you shouldn’t go around waging war flippantly. Hamas are simply buffoons who gravely miscalculated. Or maybe they didn’t - maybe they’re so thirsty for Jewish blood that they want it at any cost, seems likely.

In Afghanistan around 2010 you had this campaign to "win hearts and minds",...afghans were employed by Americans to work jobs on military bases in Afghanistan that paid so good that they would risk death to go around Taliban road blocks to get to work,.. tremendous aid given to Iraq and afghan governments,..(which honestly most likely siphoned into corruption there),..but a much more tremendous outreach in those countries,..no siege was laid,..when a major city was attacked, 90 percent of the population escaped,.....

gaza is a siege and a Putin-esque endeavor on civilians,....it is a program to "shit on hearts and minds",...and will ensure that generations from now, the problems will persist

Reactions: OriginalGatorHator
In Afghanistan around 2010 you had this campaign to "win hearts and minds",...afghans were employed by Americans to work jobs on military bases in Afghanistan that paid so good that they would risk death to go around Taliban road blocks to get to work,.. tremendous aid given to Iraq and afghan governments,..(which honestly most likely siphoned into corruption there),..but a much more tremendous outreach in those countries,..no siege was laid,..when a major city was attacked, 90 percent of the population escaped,.....

gaza is a siege and a Putin-esque endeavor on civilians,....it is a program to "shit on hearts and minds",...and will ensure that generations from now, the problems will persist.

We were attacked in 2001 and you are saying the Jews should do what we did 9 or 10 years after that even though we did not do that at first and when we did, it didn't work.
You are equating two completely different situations. We were not attacked by a terrorist group which had free run of an area directly on our border, had full support of the populace and was building up daily because every dollar going in was ending up in their hands; all the UN aid, money from outside sources even US money. Plus, Iran was stocking them up with arms for several years unfettered.
You are careful to sidestep direct anti-semitic rhetoric but your nonsense is transparent.

• Love
Reactions: TivoliDawg
What people done see is how Israel has to have bomb shelters built at their schools and hospitals because of the constant rockets coming from Gaza.

It’s the craziest propaganda from our media. If you seen all the Good certain organizations are doing to try and help protect the Israeli children and families.

They are trying to rebuild and the are putting safe houses in every home to help protect angaisnt the rape of women and mixer or children.

many Arabs also live peacefully in Israel. Hamas literally uses women and children’s as shields.

No one is really starving in Gaza.

We are bring it on ourselves with our voting but Japan had no elections neither does Palestians people.
That's not a factual statement. Gaza did vote Hamas into power over Fatah many years ago. They may not have had an election in the last 15 years, but to say they had no elections is just not true at all

• Love
Reactions: TivoliDawg

Hamas must go. Every. Single. One. Enough is enough. The Palestinians hitched their wagon to a terrorist group. You reap what you sow. And we should not send any aid to people to shout "Death to America" before October 7 happened. We don't have the money to send anyone aid quite honestly.

gaza is a siege and a Putin-esque endeavor on civilians,....it is a program to "shit on hearts and minds",...and will ensure that generations from now, the problems will persist
You should just come right out and say “it’s always the fault of the Jews!” and save yourself some time spent typing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT