ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Fore the golfers on here...Favorite souvenirs from faveorite courses

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Want back to Bandon (2nd time there) and was able to go back through Whistling Straits 10 days ago and play the short course.

Some things I've found about souvenirs...
1. Shirts (and hats) go out of style. I've had some great shirts from courses, but I think all are gone. Maybe a 3-5year souvenir. Hats I still have, but they look stupid (or I look stupid in them).
2. Bag tags are good, but I've lost a bunch. And their weight adds up. I don't have any except my hole in one tag from Titleist.
3. Golf towels have lasted forever. I have some fom 30 years ago I still can use. I did get new ones from both Pacific Dunes and Whistling that I had lost.
4. Tervis tumblers, but my oldest ones finally wore down, so I've kept the logo patches. I had forgotten that I think you can send them in and they'll make new ones for you.

Overall, I think my Manele towel from Hawaii, 30yo Hilton Head, and 30yo Colonial towels are my favorites I still have left.

What's been your favorite over time? (Can't wait for @claydawg99 to chime in with some platinum ball marks or a Pebble Beach branded 26' tender for his yacht!)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News