ADVERTISEMENT

Former Ole Miss QB Bo Wallace destroys Hugh Freeze

PapaSweetsDawg

Emotional Hedge Fund Manager
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
“We’re approaching the point that he’s thrown so many QBs under the bus , that maybe no one wants to play for him?? His offense helped me tremendously put numbers up when I blew my shoulder out….

But why is it someone else’s fault every time there’s a loss ?? … but when there’s a win I watch the press conferences just to count how many times the word “I” is used… appreciate what he did for me , my son wouldn’t be playing for him tho. I got a story I’ll keep in my back pocket forever until it’s time. (Auburn staffers calling my phone incoming)

But that dude has never helped me a day in his life…. It was always only about getting a win for him so he could collect his extra 100 racks a win. If y’all knew the medications and shots I was taking to get that man his money you wouldn’t believe they would let you walk on a field like that.

And with all that , I still feel the tires from the bus. (Bo’s drunk) nah he is as sober as could be watching tape , just tired of this dude always blaming players … EVERY.SINGLE TIME.

Do your research on his offenses , excluding his time at liberty , look at the interceptions every qb he’s had play for him throws , at some point when it happens over and over every year…. You look in the mirror , not at the players to save face.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.