Found another Gator game thread....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Pre game

Ali Gator: We shock the world.

The Amazins Gator: Like Tug McGraw and the '69 Mets, "Ya gotta believe."

"Santa Claus? Yeah, he ain't real" Gator: We’re going to get our s*** pushed in so far we bleed out our mouths. Our defense is so bad and our offense continues to be completely predictable.

Snoop Gator: This game is last on the schedule as to games I'm worried about losing. I was more nervous for Charlotte.

snoop-dogg-smoke.gif

Bankrupt Gator:
We can beat these Dwags. There's goes their 3-peat chances with Bowers out.... and now a humiliating loss to the Gators. Then we kneecap FSU's playoff hopes at the end of the season to make 2023 dreams come true. Seriously though, we got a chance against these flea bags.

27-24 Gators with the upset.

If the spread stays at 20, might be a good time to throw some money down.

"Our team back when Motorola made the best cellphones was better than this Georgia team" Gator: Similarities between the 2 teams and were they were/are perceived to be during the season. Not a comparison of 2008 UF vs 2023 UGA. 2008 UF was arguably the best team in CFB history.

"About to be Karma b*****s!!" Gator: I don’t ever want a player to get injured, but UGA beat Bama two years ago because of injuries. A healthy Bama team waxed them in the SECCG. UGA fans have held their ground that injuries didn’t play a roll in that game. It’s funny how they’re already making excuses in case they lose without Bowers.

Have a feeling this Gator got his wish: Interesting. They love to brag about how they are dominating recruiting and how stacked their roster is and one injury might cause them to lose to lowly UF? As someone who lives among them, I can’t wait for one of them to bring this up to me.

"Neuheisel a genius" Gator: It’s funny as soon as this news broke Rick Neuheisel said it didn’t matter that Bowers was out . He said that Georgia had so much talent that they would still boatrace the Gators just like Utah and UK did. All of the Dawg fans calling up Finebaum saying that they didn’t care that Bowers was out, their offense would not miss a beat. If Bowers did not play against Auburn, Georgia would have one loss already. In 2020, Florida was loaded on Offense but when Pitts was held out against LSU by idiot Mullen, we were pathetic and blew a chance at a CFP berth. Florida may lose anyway but Bowers is elite and one of the most talented players in America. Him not being available is a big deal, any intelligent football fan understands that fact.

Blink 182 Gator:
Sure we have a chance. A lot needs to improve, but if we play well we can upset them.

We have an advantage at QB. We’ve got multiple threats on offense which will test them. If we have time.

giphy.gif

PFF Gator: Our oline vs their dline is our biggest weakness in this game. Poor Mertz is liable to be running for his life like he has all season.

Florida 7 Georgia 0

Gator Peak: Best drive Billy has called all year.

Irony comes fast Gator: First time we've scored first in this game against Kirby, love the aggressive approach, maybe Napier is gonna finally be an aggressive coach.

Gators 7 Dawgs 3

Dams crack before they break Gator: Nice! Bend but don’t break.

"It was the ship of dreams." Gator: Line looks good.

JbaLbA.gif

"The Lord's returning on Oct. 31st 2023" Gator: Beck will throw a pick today.

Dawgs 10 Gators 7

"We've hit the iceberg, get the musicians on deck" Gator:
Killing our blitz, might as well not do it, they're killing us

Half full Gator: Well at least we won't get shut out

Sequel Gator: We got a new candidate for "4th and Dumb"

"Is Billy Lloyd or Harry?" Gator: Dumbest call ever a ****ing pass

Peter Griffin Gator: OMG. What a stupid play

New York Minute Gator: In the blink of an eye, we're down 10, got to put a scoring drive together here.

"I award you no points Billy, and may God have mercy on your soul." Gator: Thats one of the DUMBEST plays I've personally EVER witnessed in any football game in my life.

Ex-lax Gator: We are going to s**t really fast.

Thanks for recognizing Gator: It was fun at first. Sorry fellas, we’re nowhere near Georgia’s talent level yet.

"They go to eleven" Gator: I was afraid this was going to happen. Didn’t want to piss on the optimism the past week. But UGA is clearly on another level.

cTAcSO.gif

Gotta point Gator: Napier wouldn’t make a good assistant on Kirby staff.

"Everybody arguing whether the glass is half empty or half full and I'm like "Where's the freaking water, man?" Gator: I’ve been trying to figure out where the optimism is coming from. We barely beat a pathetic South Carolina team and all of a sudden people think we’re going to beat a team that has been out coaching and out recruiting us for years.

"My proctologist is named Shaquille O'neal" Gator: This is painful! Wow this is just brutal.

Initialism Gator: FTS

"In a couple of years, we'll be ready for Dan again" Gator: Napier is a good recruiter. But he is not the guy for the job.

"We're going to need a better recruiting class." Gator: UGA smells the blood in the water. This is going to get even uglier.

shark-pop-up.gif

Bargaining Gator: If only we can drive for a score here before the half. We have to.

Acceptance Gator: Do you really think we're going to score again today?

Sunshine Billy? Gator: Billy's smile is unwelcome. He should be pissed, not "awe shucks". This game is NOT amusing.

"Special teams the most important part of the game" Gator: To be fair that was good punt coverage to down it at the 1. So at least there's progress there.

CBS discriminating against people with intellectual disabilities Gator: They didn't bother to interview Slingblade at the half

"We need a urine sample to save paying the buyout Gator:
It's what he wasn't thinking. Reasonably. It's as if he took a quaalude between the quarters. We took it to them in the opening quarter. Offense moved the ball with pace, misdirection and great blocking. Energy level was unlike anything I've seen since he became coach.

That buffoon of a fourth-down trick play let the air out of the stadium. It's one thing to go for it from your own 34, but a tailback pass with the linebacker not blocked? Napier set a new low for personal embarrassment.

"Wait a minute, Thought these were Haribo Gummy Bears. Rogue Shop Gummies? What's that? "Gator:
We had momentum and had Ga worried. We throw that slant that was a FN First down, and the refs let Kirby spot it.
That turned the entire first half.

They're MAULING our D line with no calls.
They're MAULING our WR's too.

I'm saying this right now, I've seen too many games like this in the past.
Even several FL/ga Games.
Everything goes one way in the first half.
Ga is sitting in the locker room right now thinking, We got this!
I've seen it, We have been there too, and almost lost. Remember the "Time out" game when Anthone Lott called a time out before Ga scored a td?
Ga was down big in that game and came back to almost win it. Remember the Shane Matthews game where we were up big but then need a Shane scramble for a first down to finally put them away??

If we come out and get a 3 and out to start the 3rd. Momentum can switch FAST!

Believe people.
This is a 4 quarter game!
This ain't over!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!

The Orange tinted lenses have been removed Gator: After a good long look in the mirror, this Gators team just flat out sucks. We aren't good at any phase of the game. We have no business to be on this field tonight and we're proving it. We had 2 weeks to prepare for this total no-show.

"But they said it was a lock" Gator: 14.5 point favorites,huh? Bull****, gonna be a 40 point ass kicking by the end.

"We suck and we always did" Gator: Guys, I honestly don't know why everyone is freaking out at this outcome. All the upset talk was blind pumperism. Nobody actually thought that was gonna happen. We don't have the horses. They have a lot more talent and a lot more experience. Other than a mediocre Tennessee team, our other 2 big wins are against 2 teams with a combined 4 wins between them. We just aren't there.

DC Ham Porter Gator: What did you expect, our D-coordinator is 13 years old.

Comedian Gator: We won the fourth quarter. We didn't lose, we just ran out of time!

Red Foreman Gator: We already put it on film in the last game . Trick plays and reverses don’t work against that bunch . They play assignment football. It was beyond idiotic to even put ETN in a position to throw the football on fourth down . It was a stupid sunbelt play call by a dumbass sunbelt coach .

"In short, we're screwed" Gator:
And when are we going to EVER out recruit UGA or Bama with their current staffs? At best we might get even with them. Then CBN will have to out coach someone. I don't see any evidence from any of his coaching stops that he is remotely capable of that.

Go ahead and point me to one game he has out coached the opposition with equal talent. I'll hang up and listen!

Vicious circle Gator:
I'm not miserable...just frustrated that we hired another incomplete head coach.

Since Meyer left, we have had pigheaded, lazy, lazier and now pigheaded again (in a different way). It's frustrating.

"We hung for almost one!" Gator: It's clear Napier decided on an aggressive game plan to try and catch them off guard and see how they reacted. It worked for awhile, but Georgia is Georgia. That's an awfully deep and talented roster. You gotta hang with them for four quarters. Nobody has in a long time.

"No man, woman or child should be brutalized like that" Gator: I couldn’t watch any longer. We left at the end of 3 rd quarter. That was the worst performance vs Ga I’ve seen. What was that stupid 4th down play just line up and get an inch, jump over the top don’t hike it backwards 5 yards to get 1 inch lost any momentum we had.

Gator Vet of wars past:
Ive seen worse.

I was there, sitting on the Ga side, when we lost 44-0.

I ran out of liquor in the 3rd quarter.

Then I missed my ride and had to walk home, over the Mathews bridge to Arlington.

And it was windy and cold.

F*** UGa.

"Kirby can coach? Who knew? Gator: No question our O-Line is horrendous but I think just saying swapping players and the score is flipped is just plain silly in my opinion. Spmeone mentioned earlier, that UGA plays assignment football which is 100% correct. They are almost never out of position especially on defense. As bad are the 4th down pass by ETN call was, UGA played their assignments and our 2 short pass routes were smothered. Conversely our D is out of position constantly whether it be Gap control, or poor technique in coverage like on the TD pass where #8 played inside leverage but had help inside from #23. what happened? TD pass to the corner of endzone? does not matter the coach does not matter the players. It is the uniform. Whoever wears it will be out of position on D. The secondary is just awful. We get no sacks or TO's. No sacks even when blitzing so why blitz at all? I truly wonder if Kirby Smart could coach the UF D to be assignment oriented? I doubt it. I think swapping players, and the game would have been a nail biter. I just see no evidence that Sling Blade could even elevate the so called elite talent. And please spare me the we are young excuse. Every single team plays very young players every week, including the very best teams. Assignments are assignments and if you can coach you can teach them to any aged player.

Say what? Gator: I think it's the same as 07 (on the D) except not as much talent on this team. We are 10-15 lbs light and 1/2 second slow because of inexperience. Add another off season in the weight room, film room and nutrition, and this D will be good.

Like most sequels, the same but worse Gator: What have you seen from Napier to make you believe he won't get waxed by smart in year 3? We're definitely more talented than last year, but we just lost by a wider margin to a worse UGA team.

Tough Love Gator: I believe 11 of our starting 22 were freshman or sophs yesterday, UGA had 8 of their starting 22 as underclassmen. While we are younger, still not a big enough difference in age to justify that shyt show. We're just not a very well coached team in any facet of the game, plain and simple. UGA is at least 3 touchdowns better then us right now, and it's not because their older, it's because their more talented and much better coached.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News