ADVERTISEMENT

Four minutes….

Far left, sparkling dress? 🤣

ooh i like her steve buscemi GIF

caitlyn jenner post GIF

Watch the whole thing. This guy has nuclear codes. Resident libs: Please be honest….watch the whole thing, and then defend it without invoking how terrible trump is.

"I say what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat. And you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater, and there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there........By the way a lot of shark attacks lately. Did you notice that? Lots of shark...I watched some guys justifying it today. ......So I said, "There's a shark 10 yeards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here, do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?
I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark. So we're gonna end that. We're gonna end it for boats." This was yesterday.

"I say what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat. And you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater, and there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there........By the way a lot of shark attacks lately. Did you notice that? Lots of shark...I watched some guys justifying it today. ......So I said, "There's a shark 10 yeards away from the boat, 10 yards, or here, do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?
I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark. So we're gonna end that. We're gonna end it for boats." This was yesterday.
And? Dude actually talks for hours at a time in front of crowds. Watch his bronx rally. I don’t typically tune in for those but caught some of it when it happened. Pretty freaking impressive.

The guy on the video I linked is an empty suit. If you can’t admit that you have no credibility.

It is not mutually exclusive to hate trump and admit what your eyes see in Biden.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
And? Dude actually talks for hours at a time in front of crowds. Watch his bronx rally. I don’t typically tune in for those but caught some of it when it happened. Pretty freaking impressive.

The guy on the video I linked is an empty suit. If you can’t admit that you have no credibility.

It is not mutually exclusive to hate trump and admit what your eyes see in Biden.
Yeah, I've said Biden's too old to be POTUS many times. I've also said Trump is too. You read the sentence you want to read and disregard the other. Just pointing out your focus and what you choose to deny.

Yeah, I've said Biden's too old to be POTUS many times. I've also said Trump is too. You read the sentence you want to read and disregard the other. Just pointing out your focus and what you choose to deny.
It is fine to say both are too old. But to say they are equally diminished due to age is laughable.

Please at least admit it is clear Biden has been absolutely boatraced by Father Time especially the last couple years to an extent much greater than Trump. You can say trump is the anti Christ and you would still rather have a corpse in the WH or President Kamala Harris in there or the devil himself in the next sentence. Just please admit what anyone with eyes can see.

If you need inspiration before you respond, here it is again. 4 minutes. Gotta watch it all. It is literally the opposite of “a clip taken out of context”. The whole context is even worse than any 10 seconds.

It is fine to say both are too old. But to say they are equally diminished due to age is laughable.

Please at least admit it is clear Biden has been absolutely boatraced by Father Time especially the last couple years to an extent much greater than Trump. You can say trump is the anti Christ and you would still rather have a corpse in the WH or President Kamala Harris in there or the devil himself in the next sentence. Just please admit what anyone with eyes can see.

If you need inspiration before you respond, here it is again. 4 minutes. Gotta watch it all. It is literally the opposite of “a clip taken out of context”. The whole context is even worse than any 10 seconds.

Again one tried to stay in power when the people had said no with their votes, the other is older than that one. In mid sentence, Trump continues to babble like a baby mid sentence and then continue on as if he said it clearly and everyone understood. Lot of problems there. You chose him. You got him. Now you get to run him.

Again one tried to stay in power when the people had said no with their votes, the other is older than that one. In mid sentence, Trump continues to babble like a baby mid sentence and then continue on as if he said it clearly and everyone understood. Lot of problems there. You chose him. You got him. Now you get to run him.
All fair. But you still won’t answer the question? Who has been more affected by Father Time? Like by a million.

kto-kounotori.gif

All fair. But you still won’t answer the question? Who has been more affected by Father Time? Like by a million.

kto-kounotori.gif
Hard to say. Had a great uncle that could talk non stop and was very active. He also had alzheimers and didn't make sense half the time.

81 million votes!!!!! Sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT