ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Poll - Trump up Nationally but down in Battle ground states.............

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Flipping thru Fox News at lunch and they have Trump up nationally 50-48 (up 2%)
but down in the combined battleground states 46% to 52% (down 6%)

That seems statistically impossible but that is what they are currently reporting.

Rasumeesen Polling will come out later today but based on their daily tracking it appears to have Trump up 2%; they also did a North Carolina Poll where Trump is up 5%.

These are two conservative polls but clearly overall this could NOT be correct. Trump up overall by 2%, up in North Carolina by 5% but down overall in battle ground states by 6%

Who knows what is correct, but thought the contradiction was stark and worth watching. I suspect many crazy poll #"s over next few weeks (Marist had Harris up 5% nationally just yesterday). Some will be intentionally skewed to help get out the vote, some will be skewed unintentionally based on bad data, and some will be close to correct. Wouldn't wager either way.....

Rasumeesen Polling will come out later today but based on their daily tracking it appears to have Trump up 2%; they also did a North Carolina Poll where Trump is up 5%.

These are two conservative polls but clearly overall this could NOT be correct. Trump up overall by 2%, up in North Carolina by 5% but down overall in battle ground states by 6%

Who knows what is correct, but thought the contradiction was stark and worth watching. I suspect many crazy poll #"s over next few weeks (Marist had Harris up 5% nationally just yesterday). Some will be intentionally skewed to help get out the vote, some will be skewed unintentionally based on bad data, and some will be close to correct. Wouldn't wager either way.....
That’s really hard to believe. With deep blue states California and NY the Dems always seem to be out front in national polls.
National polls have no relevance to me, it’s a state by state election.

Fox is a conservative news channel but they go out of their way to be neutral with polling. Trump continues to gain steam in the betting markets and appears to be gaining momentum. Anything can happen but generally when a candidate gains momentum a few weeks before an election, that candidate wins. I think it is setting up nicely for Trump.

Reactions: d-dawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT