ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Fulton County Jury Duty (funny responses only)

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I got called for Jury Duty (in ATL this doesn't mean I'm watching people make necklaces and rings)... I call in tomorrow night to see if I have to go in on Friday...

I love the 30Rock episode where Liz went in Princess Lea cosplay but there were like 10 more of those, and 60 people dressed up. What's your best line to get out of serving? (Please save any sanctimonious "you need to serve for the community" posts for the chat... this should be fun)

Side note, since I left Dekalb Co for UGA at 17yo, and minus 13 years in Augusta and TX, I've never been called before. I've been back in FuCo since 2001. Crazy... but make this fun on a Wednesday night...(yes, @DonutDawg and @Single Barrel Dawg will say I'm drunk and this is a shitpost, but the majority of you know this is a legit funny time...jury duty... they are the true shit posters who attack the poster, because they can't actually formulate a response to the post).

A) what should I say to get out of jury duty, and
B) what should I wear? (Thinking the classic G is a bad choice, as we do have fans who do very wrong things..., or some GT undergrad attorney wants to stick it to me)... let's go!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News