ADVERTISEMENT

Funny about the WNBA

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
I had never watched a game.

Will never watch a whole game.

Have watched a quarter of a game to check out Clark.

She is the only reason, other than virtue signaling, that anyone really cares. Heck, even cornhole tournaments get televised now.

Yet, the league itself is trying to destroy her. The black player resentment that a white player is drawing more attention than they do is the epitome of racism. They see themselves as superior to her because she is white.

That is the truth. And it is a shame.

So now, the media created drama so we keep tuning in. The WNBA is the new great scripted reality show. It is the new WWE.

To be honest, I have already tired of it. Admittedly, the women’s game is real basketball. They play it how it should be played (minus all the envy and drama). But they can’t compare athletically with the men’s version. It should be rewarded for that, but it is limited.

I would not even tuned in to watch a quarter of a game for any other player than Clark. Angel Reese is a bore because she is so self important.

Maya Moore, who I watched many times in High School, outstanding. A humble warrior. A great leader and person. It was never about her. She qualified class. That is another I would tune in to check out professionally.

But the self serving importance is such a drag.

Good for Clark, but I have turned off the drama switch. The WNBA has become the WWE.

Hey you, get off of my cloud.

I had never watched a game.

Will never watch a whole game.

Have watched a quarter of a game to check out Clark.

She is the only reason, other than virtue signaling, that anyone really cares. Heck, even cornhole tournaments get televised now.

Yet, the league itself is trying to destroy her. The black player resentment that a white player is drawing more attention than they do is the epitome of racism. They see themselves as superior to her because she is white.

That is the truth. And it is a shame.

So now, the media created drama so we keep tuning in. The WNBA is the new great scripted reality show. It is the new WWE.

To be honest, I have already tired of it. Admittedly, the women’s game is real basketball. They play it how it should be played (minus all the envy and drama). But they can’t compare athletically with the men’s version. It should be rewarded for that, but it is limited.

I would not even tuned in to watch a quarter of a game for any other player than Clark. Angel Reese is a bore because she is so self important.

Maya Moore, who I watched many times in High School, outstanding. A humble warrior. A great leader and person. It was never about her. She qualified class. That is another I would tune in to check out professionally.

But the self serving importance is such a drag.

Good for Clark, but I have turned off the drama switch. The WNBA has become the WWE.

Hey you, get off of my cloud.
Bird went through the same but handled it well. He eventually got respect when he proved how good a player he was.

Thinks Clark is going thru the same and will also do it.

You probably see the reverse of it in Hockey, or at least use to.

Just the way it all is, fair or not…..but I am convinced it makes the player better if they stick with it.

Grew up with it and had no issue (baseball, football & track). Respect is not given, it is earned. (edit)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT