ADVERTISEMENT

Nepo baby destroyed by DEI hire in nationally televised debate

Not being sarcastic here at all but what exactly is the deep state?
Good question because we hear about it and reference it a lot. To me, it is career government professionals that basically control our future without regard to which party has control of the White House or Congress. It extends to the State Dept., the DOJ, FBI, CIA etc. These departments have become too powerful to the point that they are governments within themselves. Then you add in the military complex, big Pharma, FDA and how they manipulate powerful people in DC.

Not happening, look at the interviews/polls with the non decided Independents

Not falling for the the DEI queens BS..and lack there on specifics to any type of policy..still waiting!

In their own words

“You don't have to look any further than the five boroughs to see the impact of the migrant crisis“

“When asked directly by the moderators, Kamala didn't even make an effort to defend the administration's policies at all. She can't," he added. "It's indefensible, so she pivoted… but they totally rewrote all of Trump's immigration policies year one. I would've liked to have seen an explanation for the country as to why they did that."

“I think Trump will be the strongest on the economy”

“it was 3 against 1, ABC should have gone into much more specifics and held Harris to be accountable and give more specific answers to policy “

• Haha
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Not being sarcastic here at all but what exactly is the deep state?
Unelected bureaucrats that have been given the power by congress to create regulations that are then treated as laws that then get enforced by unelected bureaucrats and political LE. Throw in corps buying influence over the bureaucrats that are supposedly regulating their industries and you get a growing bureaucracy that becomes more powerful than the pols we elect to create our laws.

• Love
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Wife and I were walking this morning and talking about our government and leaders.
There is a group of leaders in both parties that have deep ties to the CIA and the military complex. They want war in order to reap the benefits of the supply chain.
The Bush’s and Cheney’s are part of the deep state and that why the Cheney’s have endorsed Harris and Bush has yet to endorse Trump.
Nicky Haley and Graham are both in that group. Many others from both parties that benefit from never-ending war.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT