ADVERTISEMENT

You would have to be an idiot to say Trump is afraid to debate Kamala. Hell, I’ll debate Kamala.

On an issue by issue basis, she loses a debate against anyone with half a brain.

She is a political woman of color. What else does she bring to the table? Not a thing.

God forbid she ever had to close room negotiate with Russia, China or any Middle East leader.

That this country of ours could be so shallow to vote for her is beyond any rational thought.

If you goal is DEI hiring, gender hormone pubert blockers for children, open borders, higher taxes, and a ridiculous education system, she is your man.

If you want the world in turmoil, with terrorist factors showing us no fear, being at the feet of oil producing countries and paying paying higher prices for gas and electricity as we play the climate crisis game, she is your man.

If you want to dissolve the middle class into an all other working class, with rich elites calling the shots, she’s your man.

Men acting as women in sports, More crime and more racial divide, she’s your man.

Show me I am wrong.

Equality over initiative. It’s killing us.

I think it is pretty obvious. Only you guys couldn’t see what Biden was and is. Literally only the so blind with tds you can never see clearly. He had no problem debating Joe. Kamala is a lawyer and while a complete low iq moron, she isn’t a compromised human. Ironically, you guys took her off the travel line up because she was so bad on the microphone. Do you disagree? Did anyone but hardcore tds lefties not realize Biden was one foot from a nursing home.

BOOM! On his terms!

Where u at Kamala? U gonna chicken out?
Bump.

IN THE CONFINES OF HER FRIENDLY COCOON..3 on 1..and NEVER fact checked, not once! The undecided voters are still asking what her Economic plan is..The DEI Queen wants to try to run out the clock, let the state controlled media shelter her, and not give any details on what her policies are. Voters are staring to take notice and asking for more specifics The person that got her the VP deal to begin, James Clyburn, is encouraging her not to do any interviews before the election..WOW, that says all you need to know!

I have no issue with what I said. I also said in this thread that she is a lawyer. He is a real estate agent. She is a career politician among other things. She should wipe the floor with him. They did pull her off the road because she embarrassed the party. So bad nancy refused to endorse her for a second term as vp. Biden ironically had her back. She prepped very well for this debate. She baited Trump about the rallies. He took the bait and struggled after that moment. It was a bad night for him. Not much else to say. He didn’t prep and paid for it. So many layups he missed that she left out there. Where the debate was held didn’t help him at all, but he chose to continue with it. He earned what happened

Last edited:
I have no issue with what I said. I also said in this thread that she is a lawyer. He is a real estate agent. She is a career politician among other things. She should wipe the floor with him. They did pull her off the road because she embarrassed the party. So bad nancy refused to endorse her for a second term as vp. Biden ironically had her back. She prepped very well for this debate. She baited Trump about the rallies. He took the bait and struggled after that moment. It was a bad night for him. Not much else to say. He didn’t prep and paid for it. So many layups he missed that she left out there. Where the debate was held didn’t help him at all, but he chose to continue with it. He earned what happened

Fair enough. I appreciate the response.

Lotta crab walking going on in this thread - “what I meant was …”.

I guess by OP’s standard Trump has less than half a brain.

I also love the irony of “God forbid she ever had to close room negotiate with Russia, China or any Middle East leader”, given that by all MAGA accounts the reason Trump lost his composure is that the moderators were mean to him.

Last edited:
Lotta crab walking going on in this thread - “what I meant was …”.

I guess by OP’s standard Trump has less than half a brain.

I also love the irony of “God forbid she ever had to close room negotiate with Russia, China or any Middle East leader”, given that by all MAGA accounts the reason Trump lost his composure is that the moderators were mean to him.
And he stated that everything Kamala said was a lie. Then she repeated the lie again. Then David Muir made sure he fact checked Trump on every statement.

Then we find out Muir was wrong.

The show did nothing to change anything. The first debate did because it was just plain obvious Biden was incapable.

The very first question asked of Kamala, she ignored and rambled about her family. She couldn’t answer it because she had no answer.

My point was that no one would have a problem debating Kamala. That is still true. ABC wasn’t mean, they were biased and it showed. Trump had to defend himself from the commentator corrections. He was debating David Muir as much as Kamala.

Good theatrics. The issues speak for themselves. Trump will make a good president again.

Kamala needed to be something she isn’t. They tried.

And he stated that everything Kamala said was a lie. Then she repeated the lie again. Then David Muir made sure he fact checked Trump on every statement.

Then we find out Muir was wrong.

The show did nothing to change anything. The first debate did because it was just plain obvious Biden was incapable.

The very first question asked of Kamala, she ignored and rambled about her family. She couldn’t answer it because she had no answer.

My point was that no one would have a problem debating Kamala. That is still true. ABC wasn’t mean, they were biased and it showed. Trump had to defend himself from the commentator corrections. He was debating David Muir as much as Kamala.

Good theatrics. The issues speak for themselves. Trump will make a good president again.

Kamala needed to be something she isn’t. They tried.
Very few intellectually honest people share those opinions. She slapped him around. He had it coming. MAGA sounds like Alabama and Ohio State fans when discussing the debate, the media, the polls, etc. So lame.

Trump may very well lose. If it happens, the Republican Party should just be honest and accept that KH is President because the Party sold its soul to Trump. Not because of all the whiny lies and bs excuses.

Very few intellectually honest people share those opinions. She slapped him around. He had it coming. MAGA sounds like Alabama and Ohio State fans when discussing the debate, the media, the polls, etc. So lame.

Trump may very well lose. If it happens, the Republican Party should just be honest and accept that KH is President because the Party sold its soul to Trump. Not because of all the whiny lies and bs excuses.
A debate is media fodder. The candidate is the point, not the debate. The only two debates I have ever watched in my life was the Trump/Biden and this last one. Trump Biden to check on Biden’s cognitive ability and this one to see if Kamala could defend her position in what is going on now.

Other than her being friendly in a debate, she still does not answer why.

But she was friendly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT