ADVERTISEMENT

Funny Story -- "Trash"

LCD81Dawg

National Champion
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2021
Our youngest son was at school yesterday. He went into his middle school classroom for the beginning of class and like any other day he was probably trying to sneak peeks at his phone before class started. He heard his teacher and an older gentleman engaging in football conversation. He acknowledged it but really never looked up. A few minutes later he heard the teacher ask one of the students if he had heard of Cam Newton. My son while still looked down proceeded with " Yes he is trash, his arm is worn out and he can't run anymore. His 7 on 7 teams aren't any good, and he went to a trash school ... Auburn" The teacher didn't have even a moment to stop him and was mortified as he proceeded to introduce the class to Mr. Cecil Newton. I heard the story on the way home and cracked up and had only one question for him as he might have been a little embarrassed. I said, " Please tell me you were wearing your Power G Hoody at school today". The answer was a resounding YES!!!!!!!!!!! GO DAWGS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News