ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW

athensdawg88

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
GA
I don’t post like I used to, but I’ll give it a shot here.
I’m about to watch the replay of last night‘s dominant win over Texas for the 100th time
Fitting since Kirby just won his hundredth game and only 117 tries

This team has great resiliency and great composure! And it is really good that we’re getting some of our leaders and best players back on the field!

Looking back, here’s what I saw. Things we need to improve in my opinion…
We need Carson Beck to be consistent and find a way to get him comfortable. When he’s on he’s unbelievable, but he’s just not consistent right now and we have WAY too many drops on offense. I also think we need to be a little more creative with our running game. I’d like to see the I formation a little more. I do think getting Tate back will help a lot.

The positive on offense number 1 is unbelievable. When it mattered the most last night on third and 10 on our own 10 yard line we had two amazing plays back to back to really shift the momentum. and we did what we had to do to win that game. I think getting Tate back is going to open up a lot of things in the run game. and I hope to see our receivers work on catching the ball over the next two weeks. And I do believe the mistakes that Carson is making are fixable. Good news. We don’t have any more road games at Alabama or at Texas or anything like that. Ole Miss is nothing like that.

Not too many complaints on the defense. We dropped a couple of easy interceptions. Other than that. I really don’t have many complaints. The defense played lights out.

On the positive side. Very happy we have a bye week to get some guys completely healthy and some guys ready to play.
I was told number 13 was 85 to 90% last night and I don’t think number 11 was 100% either. I think they both should be 100% by the Florida game. And I think there’s a really good chance Tate Ratledge will be able to play versus Florida.
The DL is playing so much better than last year. I’m very impressed with the entire group and they are starting to dominate people. Our edge rushers could be the best in America when they’re healthy. 6 played a hell of a game last night so did our entire secondary for the most part. 12’s gotta pick it up a little bit and I think he will.

I think we’re gonna have a hell of a run down the stretch of the season. I think our best beats anybody else’s best in the country. I’ve said that all year and I stand by that. We have the best coach in the country.
And I will say this again. This is the greatest time in our history to be a Georgia bulldog fan!

The referees from last night should be sent to Alaska for the rest of the season!

Also tune into the SEC network Tuesday night and I think 830 for inside SEC Georgia Texas edition

When I find a full copy of the game, I will post it. The only thing out there right now is 20 minutes worth of highlights.

Feel free to give me your opinions on how you feel about how things are going with Georgia
Anyone and everyone…

@Bulldog Bob
@msdawg48
@HHolland92
@EddyPerez
@rharrison11

Oh, and one more
thing if you think Georgia is gonna overlook Florida you’re very much mistaken. Kirby hates those bastards as much as we do. And after that bullshit
officiating last night trust me everybody still has a huge chip on their shoulder. I believe we’re going to murder Florida.

@DonutDawg

@Utley1992
@BurntOrangeDawg
@donalsonville_dawg
@zingerdawg
@JTRDAWG

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.