ADVERTISEMENT

G-Day Thoughts

Debusk2310

DGD
Gold Member
May 28, 2020
after the initial and a rewatched, here is what stood out to me:

I was really impressed with Truss’s work at RT. noticeably better in space and lighter on his feet.

Mentioned in a separate post but the speed/length of those DB’s is one of the most impressive things I have seen a long time. Aguero is still learning but holy crap he played well in some tough 1-1 set ups with Dom.

Wilson and CJ are some of the most impressive looking players I have ever seen. Those two are insane.

Mykel at JACK is going to be something. definitely found the best fit for him.

They seemed to want to use Luckie a lot in the flat yesterday and try to give him chances to work up field. I believe Yurosek will be able to excel in this.

Troy Bowles is going to be able to help us this year. Stood out a number of times in coverage.

Gabe Harris just has a different twitch. He is going to be very good. The entire DL really put in work. McLeod will help us this fall. Looked impressive.

Dom is going to be that dude on offense. He is hell to cover. Same for Young, he is a force.

Arian is going to have to continue to develop and provide results because Evans is coming for his role.

That combo of thunder and lightening with Rod-Rob and Etienne is going to be really tough. I hope that they dont fall into tendencies with the 2. Felt this happened a bit with Zamir and Cook.

Overall, best G-Day I have ever seen and has me really excited for this season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.