ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Weather

Blocker57

Letterman
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Thursday update: No chance of rain during the game. Temps will range in the mid-to-upper 50s with only a slight breeze at times. Dawgs by 70!

Wednesday Update: We’re trending in the right direction that rain will hold off until after the game. The low pressure on the overnight models spends more time in Texas before pushing east… let’s keep that going. Wednesday afternoon model data has the same outcome… dry game.

Tuesday Update: Get ready for the apps to go from a 30% chance of rain to 90% and back to 30% between now and kickoff Saturday... this is an upper level low that will stall out over Texas toward the end of the week, then slowly progress east/northeast this weekend. Forecast models struggle more than normal with these set-ups. If I had to make a forecast and stick to it, I'd call for overcast with spotty showers early in the day, then rain chances increase through the afternoon/evening. So with that, expect a better rain chance the second half vs. the first half... but that is all based on what I am seeing currently, and unfortunately subject to change. Now about wind.... Expect somewhat windy conditions, but not as bad as last weekend. Sustained 3-10 mph with gusts up to 15 mph.

For now, this remains a very low confidence forecast. I expect confidence to remain low/medium in the forecasts until Friday morning when the area of low pressure makes its turn east in Texas.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News