ADVERTISEMENT

Gaston Vol Tears

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Vol site quoting Vol: Offensive lineman Juan Gaston will announce his decision on Friday and it’s anyone’s guess as to where he picks. We have said the fact he doesn’t talk would create a lot of chatter from all sides. I think most schools in his final group have felt optimism at some point the last few weeks. Most believe it will be Georgia but with Gaston the only thing that is for sure is nothing is for sure.

"If we lose, Georgia paid too much" Vol: Sources are telling me if he picks UGA then we just bowed out of this one. Georgia was offering way too much NIL in this recruitment. We decided not to match. But if he picks the vols it means we won this battle and our relationships and development pitch won out.

"Can't wait for the UT hat to go on" Vol: They will be barking and whining. Would love to see it.

"At this point, it's just fun when they don't pick Georgia" Vol: I wouldn't put it past Lanning to drop a bag at him today and see if it sticks. It would be pretty funny to see him commit to Oregon haha

"We don't need him. We're elite." Vol: If he comes here that’s great. If not no big deal. We will have a really good OL class either way.

"It's like when ya Smoky Mountain cousin is good looking" Vol: Not expecting it but keeping an eye on it as it isn’t impossible.

"This is the shocker" Vol: Remember gmac and utley hinting at a surprise clmmit? What if gaston is who they’re referring to

"Possibly S. Carolina? That other team that embarrassed us in our REVIVOLS! year?" Vol: That's laughable. He wouldn't just be the big fish in the pond there. He would be the only fish in the pond.

Timezone Vol: So late in the day because it’s The Ducks….and they’re 3 hours behind…

Fashion Vol: Gaston has a green shirt under his jacket

And the hammer falls

Laconic Vol: stupid

"Don't bring out the party hats and confetti" Vol: Uga...not a surprise.

"Parents obviously fear being embarrassed on the field at UTK more than GA culture" Vol: Not gonna lie, I’m very surprised that any self respecting parent could see the blatantly obvious cultural rot spreading in that program and consider it good enough for their child. And as a player, that’s something you want to be a part of? Blows my mind and I think he will come to sorely regret this.

"We're gaining ground by not losing the last lap as bad as the lap we lost two years ago" Vol:

Vols are catching up in talent tho.
Hopefully our coaching also improves.

Dirty Kirby Vol: I’m positive Kirby has told and convinced parents he has it under control.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.