ADVERTISEMENT

Gator fans vow revenge over Mark Robinson......

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
"Anthony Dasher can't be trusted" Mod Gator:
Locking it since I don't rely on anything from a LegHumper source. Was there nothing else on the whole internet . . . or are you a subscriber? LOL!
:)

Once Florida announces it, then we can discuss.

Florida announces

Mod Gator admits Dash's story is legit, but doubles down on Dash's unreliable reporting:
Edit (Update): I should have been clearer with my post above.

I don't mean to imply that @96Gatorcise is disreputable. He has brought us lots of good links from his news feed. I try to keep rumor discussions, especially major ones, off our board. I consider any LegHumper fansite reporting unreliable, not @96Gatorcise.

The Power of Positive Thinking Gator: These haters from other schools know what's about to happen... and they know the Gators won't be down for much longer. Like I, and several people have said many times before, he's building a football program from scratch, and he's building it for the long run with a solid foundation.

Fox and grapes Gator: He was only here a few months, so has not really done much for the program, and we didn't want him anyway.

"Advantage UF" Gator: Says something for CBN that his staff is getting poached and he hasn’t even had a winning season yet.

Moving up the football program ladder Gator: sounds like a promotion. Associate AD.

Acceptance Gator: It’s definitely a loss. He was very highly regarded.

We hardly knew ya Gator: Did he even have time to unpack his office? Hired in Jan '24. SMH.

"Why didn't we just choose to beat Kirby?" Gator:
Everyone thinks UGA is the next Bama, but I’m not so sure about that. All it takes is a couple of UF wins in the Florida-Georgia game to put an end to this nonsense.

Let’s make him regret this decision.

Hasbro Gator: Seems like Kirby is making a game out of filching Gator staff and players.

"Just wait til this NIL stuff starts kicking in" Gator: With paying players without the threat of sanctions, there’s going to be a lot more competition at the top also

"I've had enough" Gator: We have to beat those a$$holes. Maybe even this season.

"Get ready for some more" Gator: Or what? They start winning championships and we start sliding into a habit of losing seasons?

"What else can Billy not do well?" Gator: Billy needs to hire more effectively in the future. S&C and Head of Football Operations both depart prior to serving a year. Not a good look from a stability and efficiency perspective

"Let's poop on Gator gear! That'll show 'em!" Gator:
My daughter is connected to Mark Robinson via a mutual friend. When he found out she was having a baby (and a Gator fan) he sent her some swag including some Gator onesies for the baby. Here’s what I just wrote my daughter:

Please have my grandchild poop in her/his Gator outfit and FedEx it all to Mr. Robinson in Georgia.
Go Gators!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.