ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Miami game thread tears.....

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Pregame

Bowser Gator:
Mario is dumb. Very dumb. Likely just as dumb as Billy. They are both position coach/ recruiters who Saban would not promote to coordinator. Neither can handle game decisions or understand the mysteries of the game clock or time out. Both are promoted twice beyond their competency level.

I like to think we have a good chance in this one. But if we don't beat Miami and ATM at home there's almost no path out of this.

Mario is very, very dumb.

Billy's response Gator:
giphy.gif

Game film watching Gator: Hurricanes' game plan is simple. Their DL vastly better than our OL. Harass the QB, every down. As dumb as Mario is, I don't think he f**** this one up.

Not expecting much, yet still will be disappointed Gator: I don't really like us in this one if I'm being honest. On paper they've got more talent and the coaches even eachother out. I don't expect a blowout though.

Kirby Smart's secret Gator handle:
Isn’t it interesting that some on this board thought Little Beamer was a good hire after his first season.
What a dancing clown that guy is.

"Heisenberg's blue meth is the bomb" Gator:
You hating idiots are leaving out the biggest factor in this contest: UF is at home. It's opening night, the crowd is going to be loud as hell. I think our defense is going to have a nice game, as their crappy QB won't be able to hear anything.

I expect a 20+ point victory.

Galen Hall Gator: 34 years since our last, at home, season opener loss.

10-0 Canes

Doyle Hargraves Gator: F’ing Napier and his undisciplined team.
You’re in a do or die year and you come out with the same dink and dunk smooth-brain offense. Then watch as your defense looks like it’s channeling its inner Grantham.

Dude is in way over his head.

10-3 Canes

Proper way to announce your meaningless consecutive non shut out streak is still alive Gator: First one to say the streak is alive can EABOD

17-3 Canes

"Beam Billy up, Scotty" Gator: So far I am embarrassed. Same ole same ole. Wow. Right after Scotty assured us that Billy will be around a long, long time.

24-10 Canes.

"Just because you can tell there is no gas in the lawnmower, doesn't make you a mechanic" Gator: At this point all ire should be directed straight towards the AD. Billy is who he is. He’s been Peter principled. If you promote your fry cook to restaurant manager and the business tanks, that’s not on the fry cook. That’s on you as the owner.

367aba29-4d60-49dc-9e23-799c2886d897_text.gif

"This film is just too violent with my kids in the house" Gator: I had to turn it off for a few minutes. I’ve never, ever, turned a game off in the FIRST HALF! Fortunately for me I turned it back on just in time to watch our O take a sack and then walk off the field rather than try to run another play… then got to hear the home field fans booing that decision as the team tucked their tails… smh

24- 10 Canes

"Serenity now!" Gator: I've been watching this game while holding my 4-day-old son (third boy). I'm having to use a level of self control that Buddhist monks couldn't achieve.

Phil Connors Gator: Same sh!t, different year. Gator football is like the movie Groundhog Day

"At least we avoided further embarrassment" Gator: I am just glad Vandy is off the schedule this year. We caught a huge break there.

Stewie Gator: I love it when you watch the first half and you know the season is already over. This guy has zero excuses and should probably be gone before December.

Happy Thanksgiving Gator: I will stand by my prediction.....no wins in the month of November!

Good question Gator: Ummmm....who we gonna beat in September?

ACC dreams Gator: Look at how soft that Miami schedule is. Napier could win 7 games against that trash. Well, maybe not Billy, but Vandy could.

31 - 10 Canes

Pink slip Gator: Someone please explain why they dont fire this guy tonight. This is an F ing trash can hoar program and MUST be fixed right away. Clean out Strick and Tater and start it over.

"Billy still finds a way to disappoint me" Gator: I was concerned going into it. But I wasnt expecting this A$$ Whooping .

Reflective Gator:
Memories
Like the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were
Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were

7657bfe02f1c6804e69edb30c0543914.jpg

"Mamma Mia" Gator:
All this talk about "Dumb Mario" and how bad the Canes are.
Well, He just schooled our FN Genius and , walked all over our team while mocking the chomp and breaking off a big one in our azzes.
38-10 Canes

"Tom Petty sucks" Gator: Yeah, and this whole I won’t back down shyyt. I guess it’s somewhat fitting, like we’re saying yeah, we always suck and we’re perennial losers but by golly, we’re still gonna send our players out until the clock is at 00:00. It’s f*****g stupid, like the dipshyyt player we had years ago who would go stand by himself with the band and sing the post game fight song with them, even though that was never a tradition. That was supposed to be reserved for when we won the game. But hey, he was a good loser.

"We need to hire Jack Llewellyn" Gator: The negative is Mario started recruiting when Billy did. This game is going to damage our team psychologically and Billy doesn’t have the energy or ability to lead out of a hole. (Old Smoltz-Brave 1991 reference for you yutes)

41jo4aUJnLL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Judy Garland Gator: There are probably 5 universities in Kansas better than our program right now.

LuQV.gif

38 - 17 Canes

Good one Gator: DJ (backup QB) must have turned his headset off.

Desperation Gator: Somebody start a thread on who should replace Billy. Shane Beamer may be available and willing to come to this hot mess.

Can we get Champ back? Gator: Muschamp is a better coach than Billy.
You could at least feel like chump gave a schit..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.