ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Resignation from Last Night

richb1

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2004
Atlanta
They are more upset this morning due to insider saying there is some really bad news coming out today

Disgusting to watch this.

I’ve already gotten tired of hearing all the superlatives about the dog piles 😔

I’m about to turn this garbage off

This game is making me ill. I hate uga.

TCU is so overmatched. The game for the title was the OSU game and OSU choked it away.

UGA is going to be a big problem for a long time. Makes me sick, but they are building a Dynasty. I’m jealous, because we are so far from this.

Doesn’t look like The 84 Olympic Hockey repeat is going to happen again tonight. Unless someone slips horse laxative into Georgia’s Gatoraid

Haven't watched one minute because college football sucks now.

I thought whiffing on all these kids sucked, it don’t matter who we get, we ain’t beating Georgia let’s be honest.

Knew this was likely a blowout and had no interest in listening to the broadcasters suck Kirby's dick for 3 hours.

Hope the ratings suck...... The sooner this all gets blown up the better. We need to start over

It is a weird confluence of events for Gator fans.

UGA is dominating, and recruiting well. Getting all the publicity for their success.

Meanwhile, we have another mediocre season and have not done enough with our roster thus far to give Gator fans hope that 23 will be any different than 21 or 22.

It is really hard to watch your hated rival succeed while you are mediocre. I'm actually surprised this place isn't even crazier and more despondent tonight. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News