ADVERTISEMENT

Gator tears to cheer us up

DuuuvalDawg

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2018
Swamp
Two predictions officially placed for Rashada to Miami.

A LOT of suicide gifs

This is because y’all didn’t donate $6 a month to Gator Collective. SMH

So many of y’all have gotten played getting your hopes up and getting on the people that doubted. It’s the same way results, same excuses. Rinse and repeat. Yet most these people are still going to be sunshine pumping and getting mad at those who “question the staff” and call us trolls lol

This is the most frustrated I’ve been following recruiting ever. Even more than Mac and Mullen because on paper we should be recruiting well. Billy has always been a great recruiter and has done it at every stop he’s been at. Now he gets to Florida and just can’t do it? I just don’t understand and it makes no sense

He's over his head! Awful!

what does it matter? The national writers have spoken. The dishes are done and we are cucked yet again.

Who wants my tickets to the Utah game? Florida football has gotten to the point of no longer being fun unless there are major changes.

We hired Jeremy Pruitt 2.0

At least he cheated (re Pruitt)

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse 5 day span in recruiting than what has happened to Florida this past week.

Florida doesn't make the top four for elite DB Tony Mitchell:

Definitely surprising. I thought it would have been Alabama, Florida, Texas A&M and another school.

The Aggies have held much of the momentum in recent months, but damn. (Mod post)

Starting to wonder if Raymond was benefitting more from lsu than lsu benefitting from him. He did have the advantage of lsu being the only show in town?

What was that whole thing about Napier is doing amazing until recruits commit? Or none of our top guys have eliminated us?

“Well it’s only _____” insert your preferred month of the year.

Just facts and truth right here:

Cedric Baxter predicted to Texas

-Jalen Rashada pushes commitment/Visits UM

-Kirkland trending to Michigan State

-Tyler Williams trending to UGA

-Lost momentum with LeBlanc (OU/Penn St.)

-AJ Harris commits to UGA

-Cormani McClain pushes back commitment

-Jordan Hall commits to Michigan State

-Tony Mitchell cuts us from top schools

-Cut from Hykeem Williams top schools

-Treyaun Webb trending to Penn State

Note: I don’t blame Coach Napier and this staff whatsoever. This is an administrative problem. Our administration is more happy with being a shining example of good behavior in the NCAA’s eyes than competing with the top dogs in the college football world. If you don’t agree with any of this, that’s completely within your right and I respect it. But the list above me is nothing but recent history and FACT.

How is Napier not at least partially to blame? Dude kicked a decent QB recruit and a handful of decent WR prospects out of the 2022 class, brought along a staff of mostly Sun Belt assistants with no established relationship with the current crop of recruits, announced he was calling plays (when he has never proven to be a good play caller), hired 2 OL coaches who have so far made zero impact on attracting elite OL talent to UF and therefore had to outsource QB coaching to an off-field coach (which I'm sure is fueling some negative recruiting), was late to the game with his QB offers this cycle because they were hyper-focused on recruiting to Feb signing day 2022 (which was also a failure), and gravely miscalculated availability of decent players in the portal after spring ball.

I think he seems like a good guy and everything, but he hasn't been perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News