ADVERTISEMENT

Gators posting during the Peach Bowl (UGA-OSU)

kckd

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2001
Pre game

"Never seen a coach wear a hat/visor at night before" Gator: Smart goes with the visor, indoor night game. Go figure.
(Meanwhile, the Super Gator)
head-ball-coach-out-the-legendary-and-transformative-career-of-steve-spurrier.jpg

Scout Gator: It already feels NFL-ish. The talent level in this game is a notch or 2 better than the other.

UGA 7 OSU 7

Bennett hating Gator I: Stetsonn Bennett with the lame flex

Stetson pick leads to 21-7 Buckeye lead

Bennett hating Gator II: Doordash Bennett starting to show his true colors!

Bennett hating Gator III: Canadian league is my guess

UGA 21 OSU 21

Dream on Gator: Wonder what a Florida offense would look like under a Todd Monken OC?

You have no idea what awaits Gator: This game sucks compared to the first two today.

Prophetic Gator:
I don't think Osu can beat Uga this year
But in two hours it will be next year

"I don't ever get to see this in Jax any more" Gator: UGA is getting exposed and so is Smart. Their water boy is a 5 star and they are getting dissected on national television.

OSU 35- UGA 24

Honest Gator: I see OSU doing a lot of holding and getting away with it. That's one way to negate the mismatch. I'm fine with it though.

Namic Gator: Bennett looks absolutely horrible. (to be fair, Kirby was probably saying the same at this point)

Counting my chicks without one egg cracked Gator: I don't like either team at all but this has been fairly entertaining and at the end of the day it is pleasing to see Kirby and the Mutts lose! I'm a Frogs fan for the final regardless of who they play!

The nightmare is over Gator:
To me this is a bigger upset than TCU over Michigan.

OSU is absolutely embarrassing UGA. So much for Kirby’s dynasty!!

When you know your own team sucks Gator: I think this is my favorite game of the 2022 College Football Season!

Play review Gator: How is that targeting? What is he supposed to do? Allow the WoR to catch the ball? (I have to give it to them. Their only post about this play. I didn't include it, but nearly every Vol said it was targeting.) (Update: a couple gators complained about it after the game was over.)

Funky Chicken Dance Gator: Kirby going the Jumbo Fisher route. Getting all the top HS talent and then squandering it.
(If you don't get the reference, try to get your hands on the 1980 Glory! Glory! book on our 1980 championship. Loran Smith recalled the Gators doing this dance on the sidelines while were backed up inside our ten down 21-10 with just over a minute left. If you don't know what happened next, well I question if you are a Dawg. Let's just say Loran made note that they stopped doing the chicken dance.)

The world may never know Gator: How do you recruit after being pounded in a playoff game in your home state in a stadium you’ve played in several times with the best talent in America?

Bennett hating Gator IV: Been it playing like a walk on right now!

So original Gator: Kirby Dumb

Knows the rules Gator: That replay angle changed everything. Good call (This is the Bowers' review call. I have to give them credit. None of them argued it should stand)

Stet throws the ill advised lateral

Stetson hating Gator V: Stetson Bennett was the hero last year. This year he will be their undoing! This is what happens when your walk-on game manager gets too much of an ego. He’s played hero ball all year. Cocky little prick!

Gator mod: Time for a pick (Guy called SB's pick right before he threw it earlier, so kind of funny what happened when he went to the well again here.)

Arian TD

Gator mod: Ridiculous allowing a 75 yard TD smh

Others:

Damn

Guck Feorgia

Soothsayer Gator: Man feels like if the nuts don’t get a td here dogs win.

Ohio 41 Georgia 35

Sarcasm Gator:

Great. We get to see Stetson be the hero again. What fun!

Gator mod keeps trying for lightning to strike twice: I want a pick..been calling for it..maybe this time?

Georgia 42 Ohio St. 41

George Strait Gator: I hate everything!

others:

SOB!!!!

Well..I am annoyed beyond belief..

Un-bleeping-believe-able!!

Cue that Sarah Mac music again Gator: And now Georgia gets a nice, permissive game over TCU to seal it. What a crappy year for football

Dream is still alive Gator: Not over. FG wins it!

Wishful thinking Gator: Portal and playoff expansion will end their run quickly.

The FG attempt

Damn it!!!!!!!!!

Dammit

That FG kicker would be walking his butt back to Columbus.

Now that's a bitch!!!

Disgusting

chit!

Rat fartz...
:confused:

There is no god. Life is a swirling eddie of despair...
o_O

ugh.
:(

LIV Golf Gator: Wasn’t even close, straight hook to left. Looked like one of my drives.

Auld Lang Syne Gator: 2023 already off to a terrible start!

Stetson hating Gator VI: Stetson always looks dumbfounded

Seems unreal to me too, my Gator friend:
I can't believe I'm going to watch UGA be back to back champs.

GAH THIS SUCKS

Mama said life....Gator: sick of UGAly always playin' teams in big games that are down a ton of starters.

I spoke too soon...targeting Gator: Replay Refs have upheld targeting calls based on a lot less than that this season.

Popping a couple of Dramamine Gator: Yea, that was bad. Terrible contact. My sons a kicker and I hate to see a kicker(sans Podlezny) miss one, particularly one at such a critical moment in the game. Guys have such a high pressure position. I HATE GEORGIA SO MUCH. I cannot believe we had a house full of (vomit in mouth) tOSU fans.

Excellent recap, terrible prediction Gator: Great game. Dawgs showed their resiliency in coming back and keeping their cool, Buckeyes played well and let it slip out of their hands. UGA vs TCU will be a good one.

Did it really take you this long to notice? Gator:
Any thought on Kirby not being a gameday coach is over

it sucks but it is what it is. He earned his paycheck

Jim from Tuscaloosa Gator: It was a good game... but not the outcome I wanted obviously. These fackers done made a "bloodpact" with bezelbub or something. Smh

Another Honest Gator: We have a long road ahead of us to get back into consistently being able to beat top teams.. It's going to take time to rebuild but i think CBN will get us there. I despise Georgia, however they are really solid and I think Smart and Bennett are very under-rated by most of us.

"That's all I have to say about that" Gator: Georgia can’t keep on relying on Wide receivers getting injured to win!

Bennett Hating Gator VII: There’s still another game to go and let’s not act like he (SBIV) played well.

Morning after Gator: I woke up with indigestion, thinking it was due to the cranberry sauce, but realized it's from the way last night's game ended.

You hate to see it, but then again, you love to see it Gator: You make your own breaks. We beat Bucknuts and Sooners in 06 and 08 for championship. Since then nothing. Since CFP have started Oho State and Oklahoma have made playoffs 5 and 4 times respectively. Gators zip. Something has gone terribly wrong.

The Enemies of my enemy are friends Vol visitor: Georgia pulled a victory over Ohio State out of their arses and i think Georgia winning their 2nd National Championship in a row is set in stone. I will be rooting for TCU however!

A little Stet love from a Gator: uga's qb is the real deal, a walk on who ends up being perhaps the best qb uga has had and they have had some really good qb's. His story is like how an underdog (no pun intended) went to the top. He growing up as a huge uga fan certainly had a dream come true. I think he will be much like Drew Brees in the nfl. Even though I dislike uga as a rival, I tip my hat to someone who plays so consistently well and who wasn't really supposed to.

Maybe this Kirby guy can coach a little Gator: If you look at the stats, Georgia's defense made the adjustments and he had zero catches in the second half (3 passes to him were all incomplete). He ultimately went out of the game with 35 secs left in the 3rd quarter, who knows how much of a difference he would have been in the 4th. Ohio State managed three drives for 3 total pts in the 4th; one punt, a 48yd FG, and a missed 50yd FG.

Cheating scumbags! Gator: I ways thought Georgia was a nasty, dirty bunch since Smart took over. They work the edges of the rules more than playing through the whistle. that no call for targeting in the end zone is BS. Any caveat that kept the flag in the refs pocket defets the reason for the rule. Amazing that some teams seldom draw a flag.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News