ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Farmer Suicides

Small farms are toast. One of the many sad things happening in this country. They have nobody standing up for them because the diseased government is busy standing up for freaks and mutants.
If Biden forces EU nitrogen standards on US farmers, a lot will be going under. Lower yields = lower farm income. China or hedge funds will be there to buy cheap farm land. That's the intent. Democrats hate rural America more than Israel.

Dutch gov't sets targets to cut nitrogen pollution, farmers to protest​

Last edited:
I live in rural Georgia, and I’ve seen two that I thought were candidates, begging on the corner, in tears. One, just last week. I know in India it’s a big problem

Reactions: 3 Pete
Half the population truly believes that 360 million people can exist on small, local farms, vegan of course.
Corp will not plant a crop this year eat the finical loss. What will you eat when they do this. It will happen.

When corporations don’t plant this year and eat the loss. What will your family eat?

Half the population truly believes that 360 million people can exist on small, local farms, vegan of course.
Isn’t that ironic?! Vegans that want to make things so difficult on farmers to even be able to supply their food. Maybe they will have to eat a big ole Deer sammich while crying like a baby.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT