ADVERTISEMENT

Good info on who's funding anti-Israel movement

And the funny thing is these young people don’t realize that they’re being manipulated. They are supposed to be smart, and yet they are so stupid..

And the funny thing is these young people don’t realize that they’re being manipulated. They are supposed to be smart, and yet they are so stupid..
They have been raised being told what to think instead of how to think.
They really are pathetic. All that money for a college "education" prepared them to possibly one day be a barista at Starbucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLC_Dawg
I'd be willing to bet you George Soros also has a hand it as he's had a hand in a lot of western culture destruction the past decade.

I'd be willing to bet you George Soros also has a hand it as he's had a hand in a lot of western culture destruction the past decade.
I have actually seen something about that very scumbag doing exactly that. He is funding a couple of other anarchistic, America hating, Israel hating turds. Soros is Jewish but he apparently has no allegiance to Israel. As he puts it, "bringing down governments is a hobby".

I have actually seen something about that very scumbag doing exactly that. He is funding a couple of other anarchistic, America hating, Israel hating turds. Soros is Jewish but he apparently has no allegiance to Israel. As he puts it, "bringing down governments is a hobby".
I believe he reportedly assisted Nazis identify & find Jews during the start of the Holocaust. By all accounts, if there's a Hell & it's just, he'll have a miserable afterlife

Last edited:
Sorry democRATs, there is no audio version included.
Of course. This all comes through TikTok.

If any of you let your kids have it, take it away immediately.

Thr WSJ analyzed TT and found that is was heavily anti-Israel. Where do you think all these kids learn this?

Soros and Rockefeller foundations are helping fund the anti Israel riots, but they are also huge donors to Biden. That is one reason Biden tries to straddle the fence. Genocide Joe is world class garbage by all accounts.

Reactions: ugadoc
Soros and Rockefeller foundations are helping fund the anti Israel riots, but they are also huge donors to Biden. That is one reason Biden tries to straddle the fence. Genocide Joe is world class garbage by all accounts.
The Jewish voting block is reliably blue. Hopefully this year was a big wakeup call to them....I know it was to huge Jewish donors of Ivy League schools who saw uncontrolled protesting & threats to Jewish students aboard their campuses

Sorry democRATs, there is no audio version included.
Why are so many of these multimillionaire tech guys far left anti American.
These students are stupid to allow such manipulation. Another reason to shut down TikTok

Reactions: Whosyodawgy
They are all garbage
Apologies to garbage for such an insult

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT