ADVERTISEMENT

Good job Democrats. Taliban Has $7.2 Billion Worth of U.S. Military Equipment Abandoned in Afghanistan, Report Says

They have more common sense people following them than your lib commie media.
In this thread, I have already denounced all cable news as entertainment and not news. So, I don't have a lib commie media. Further, I would never associate a media source as "mine". That is ascine. People supporting a "news" organization because it fits their political agenda or world view is what leads to fake news. They can tell you anything at that point because they are "yours".

Lastly, if this thread is full of common sense Americans, then oh boy.

In this thread, I have already denounced all cable news as entertainment and not news. So, I don't have a lib commie media. Further, I would never associate a media source as "mine". That is ascine. People supporting a "news" organization because it fits their political agenda or world view is what leads to fake news. They can tell you anything at that point because they are "yours".

Lastly, if this thread is full of common sense Americans, then oh boy.
News media don’t own common sense people like the mainstream media does the libs.

Lol. I think there are two simple explanations: (1) liberal and moderate viewership is split between MSNBC and CNN and (2) Fox is best at entertainment and giving their viewers what they want.

It has nothing to do with providing the most unbiased coverage of the news. Popularity of a news organization is likely never a good metric for judging it's quality as a true provider of the news. If so, PBS would be more popular, lol.
Have you ever thought that the majority of our country does not want to live like this and they don’t want to watch the propaganda that’s going on with the MSM. People are smarter than you libs realize.

Now we know why Dirty Diaper Joe had to get Viktor Bout turned a loose....who was gonna auction & distribute all those weapons?
And what did America get in return? Watching Brittany Grinder get an NAACP award for bravery.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
That old f... in the White House is a frigin stupid sh.. !!! His wife isn't any better and that damn cackling stupid sh.. VP.. This guy is a racist, stupid ass. It is still unbelievable how people even voted for that old geriatric sh.. He is a lying traitor and a fu..ing disgrace to America!!!
Dude if u think ol Joey Squirts is a dumbass?! I’m more concerned about the ones that voted for him! The logic of that group has to be low level poor!! I think this country is in real trouble now! The participation trophy generation are voting age now!🤣

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
What is all the others. Please tell me they are the bastions of truth. Their talking heads are beyond reproach.

Dirty don lemon just claimed a woman running for president at age 50 is past her prime. There is your cnn golden boy. After he and cuomo had so many scandals don was reassigned. Who knows where cuomo is? Then he had this beauty.

Is that a political agenda driven statement by dirty don to discredit a candidate from the right, or was it a hatchet job. Not to mention how sexist from a gay man. How old are trump and Biden? I would assume he hasn’t had any experience with a fifty year old woman or he would keep his trap shut.

Rachel maddow used the tucker defense. She barely made it out alive from her recent lawsuit. She is now working just one day a week.

Keith olberman is so far left his category hasn’t been invented yet. They removed him. And have begged him to stop talking for years.

Cnn just called their reporting into question. Their ceo claims they need to do better. This is why. They are moving towards the middle. As they should. If anything fox may help course correct the media. Thank god.

I wonder if big Don felt the same about crooked Hillary?

Reactions: zingerdawg
7b is a joke, it was actually more than the initial 85 billion reported, its likely closer to 100
This was my question. Not trying to further stir this fully stirred pot…but I remember $87 billion in left material reported in the beginning. Now it’s $7?

I’ve seen some creative accounting in my day but either someone is making it look a lot less painful now or there was some ever so slight over-exaggeration then.

No matter what it’s bad, but $80 billion in variance means they forgot to carry the one at some point.

This was my question. Not trying to further stir this fully stirred pot…but I remember $87 billion in left material reported in the beginning. Now it’s $7?

I’ve seen some creative accounting in my day but either someone is making it look a lot less painful now or there was some ever so slight over-exaggeration then.

No matter what it’s bad, but $80 billion in variance means they forgot to carry the one at some point.
In his statement, Major Lodewick said that the $7 billion figure refers only to equipment used by Afghan National Defense and Security Forces. It excludes equipment left behind by the US military.

Reactions: Moosefish
In his statement, Major Lodewick said that the $7 billion figure refers only to equipment used by Afghan National Defense and Security Forces. It excludes equipment left behind by the US military.
Soooo…$80 billion more in equipment and all of this conversation is about $7?

Am I missing something or is the big picture not in focus?

Butch, bitch, bitch. Farsical post. You'd be bitching the same at the cost of moving equipment out, too. USA and allies have left war material all over the world after wars for 2 1/2 centuries. Most of it is either out of date, needs costly repairs / Mtc., Taliban has no training or logistical ability to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: Savannah_Dawg
Butch, bitch, bitch. Farsical post. You'd be bitching the same at the cost of moving equipment out, too. USA and allies have left war material all over the world after wars for 2 1/2 centuries. Most of it is either out of date, needs costly repairs / Mtc., Taliban has no training or logistical ability to use it.
You are comically misinformed in everything you have just stated. The Taliban is remarkably more resourceful than you can comprehend. Anything they can’t use will be sold on the black market. You have no means of knowing what needs repair or not. You’re just spouting gibberish. The materials we left were not left over from the Vietnam war but utilized over the past 20 years by our active forces. I can go on and on.

Again, you just take a contrarian approach with no shred of truth and hope nobody calls you out. No one can deny that our exit from Afghanistan was bungled and retain any self-respect while doing so. Please don’t try. You make yourself look the fool.

Reactions: WGrovedawg

BTW: that so called "news" site is straight up right wing propaganda BS!!
Check the photos posted by the taliban in the last week of the massive amount of military equipment Biden left behind. From your posts I assume you are not raised in Georgia or you are one of the elite. You really need to stop watching all the democrats propaganda which is every major tv and print media outlet with a few exceptions. You seem like a smart person which is why it is incomprehensible to me that you can’t see how horrific Democratic policies are. Name a few’ cities or states under long term democratic leadership that are thriving? You can’t because their policies suck except for the extreme wealthy.

Of course they are. They even have a catchy slogan about it that they parrot non-stop. 🤣

Look if you really think Fox is giving you the straight hard truth, then ....we'll smfh.
And you think CNN MSNBC etc say anything truthful? They don’t. EVER!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT