ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

good morning JohnnyBee. Thanks. My and WRD's

father used to listen to Asleep at the Wheel all the time back in early 70s when they unknown. He was old school country and they were like the Iggy Pop of country then. Cutting Edge. I tried to get him on the Flying Burrito Brothers but he wouldn't budge. Nudie suits were OK for Porter Wagner but not for Long Haired Hippies. Having flashbacks hitting 67.
BTW Kentucky won another nail biter.

Good Morning Uncle J

Damn if 4:52 isn't getting some cross promotion all over the innerwebs this morning.
Happy Birthday!

mornin' _Keef_. Thanks. I knew you would come though.

That show was from that fantastic two month run they had April-May '77 they had. I think I actually have that show. Will have to dig it out later today. It's gonna be a great day.

mornin' teddy. Yes. We're everywhere. What is it you

have in your sig sometimes?........."They can't control us, they can only try to contain us" or something like that.

I saw em for the first time back in 10th grade

In 1978, and was hooked. My English teacher loved em, too. I've probably seen them 15-20 times.

I badgered our lil student committee till we booked em at Legion Field in Athens for a free show back in the early 80s. That absolutely kicked ass. Packed and awesome. Paid em a whopping $1800, which was embarrassingly low at the time. Funny thing, touring club bands work for far less today.

I think Wiscy might be my last best hope for ...

someone beating UK. However, ND is peaking and all those 18 yr old Kentucky players have got to be thinking they are unbeatable. Maybe they are, but I'm still holding out hope. Now West Virginia would not have won last night, but the refs would not even let a game break out. I think you should at least let the teams play for a little while before you take a game completely out of the player's hands by calling fouls like that. They had 2 fouls on 1 of W VA's best players in under 2 minutes. Even the announcers admitted it was a bunch of BS.

Re: mornin' teddy. Yes. We're everywhere. What is it you

"They can't stop us, they can only hope to contain us."

Good morning and Happy Birthday UJD! I hope you have a big

slice of birthday cake today! Have a great one!

Woof....

Swim men in 9th at Nationals in Iowa.

Track gets 3rd in men's and
women's hammer throw at Texas Relay's. Also get 2nd in Javelin. 5000
meter runners in Yellow Jacket meet in Atlanta.

Nugget from Sweden. Can't understand words but instrumentals heavy.

good morning Fetvuldawg. Thanks. Will probably have a

slice tonight at my daughter's house. Hope you have a great weekend.

mornin' Top Row. Thanks for the update. Great stuff. The

mens swimming has really improved over the last ten years. They are doing great. Not quite as good as the women, but nobody else is either except Cal. Have a great weekend.

Good morning Uncle and all you good Dawgs!

Hope you doing good and Happy Birthday! I beat you to 67 by about 2 months. I am headed to north Macon for Grandparents day at Covenant Academy!

good morning 1970Dawg. Thanks. Have a great trip

up there. Grandparents Day at Quail Run Elementary was awesome.

Good morning Uncle John and all you hairy hunker down dawg people

50 and cloudy with more rain on the way, poss, snow flurries saturday morning, and speaking of morning, i am in my office @ the church and it hit me, i had not said good morning to my Uncle John and all the 4.52 dawgs......So Good morning . Go Dawgs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT