ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Bride's stitches out yesterday from her

corneal transplant. Fingers crossed now it clears up her vision without a redo, so other eye can then be scheduled.

Good morning children.Had to have skin cancer remove. Doctor used mohs system, cut, biopsy, cut biopsy until they got all of it. This is fourth one I had to have removed. Paying for all the sun I got as a teenager, you know, had to have sun tan.

good morning cummingdog. I know what you mean. I've

had 4 myself. Same story about the sunshine. Had to have a sun tan. Hope you have a great day.

Good morning Uncle John....today is a good day to have some...

stents removed IMO. I hope everyone has a great day!

Mornin', Unka John...hope you are paying your fair share today

Lord knows we gotta feed the beast. Have a great day...

Good morning Uncle John, today is wednesday, that means its CATFISH & GRITS

today down @ Tommys with the boys. 54 cloudy after heavy rain and some flooding in Hampton Roads, so you have a great day and take care. God Bless, and Go Dawgs..

mornin' Dawg4Sure. I paid my fair share alright. Plus

have to send them quarterly payments too. I guess April 15th is the closest thing to Christmas Day there is for libtards.

This post was edited on 4/15 6:54 AM by Uncle Johns Dawg

Morning, UJD. Mercy, my ears are still ringing.

Neighbor had some trees cut down yesterday. Not sure how he got permission to do that from the city. It's generally easier to spot something good Barry did than it is to get city to OK cutting down anything, anyway, don't know what's noisier, the chain saws or those machines that turn logs into chips. Kept thinking about that scene from the movie, Fargo. White people only were allowed to operate the chain saws. Mexicans only were allowed to feed the chip making machine. All of it noisy. Men with chain saws are like little kids with new Christmas toys. You don't gave to make them work. They love revving the little gas engines on those baby's and slicing through a tree limb. Hard to concentrate on Hillary helping people in Iowa with all that going on.

good morning 49. Happy catfish and grits day. Looks like

another cloudy warm day for us. Maybe a little rain. Watch out for the flooding and have a great day.

Good Morning Uncle J

Well, He is coming.
Here.
Today.
Yessir, the Emperor makes his way to the Queen City today to talk about hope and change for women in the workplace.

Expect traffic delays.

good morning Judge. With all the pine trees around here

I've seen my share of guys with chain saws. You're right about the noise. Saws and machines. And yes, some of those guys would probably do that for free.
Hillary coming to save Iowa. Lucky them, they get to see here first.

mornin' teddy. Good luck. I got caught in The ATL when

Barry was in town. It took me over 2 hours to get from Midtown to the perimeter. That place was locked down. He brings LA and NY City to a standstill when He comes to town. He gets off on that, without a doubt. The Little Emperor.
Work from home if possible.

Waitress at Mac's Speed Shop has hope, and don't want change.

Barry travels around more than the pols who are actually running for something.

Good morniing UJD. Wet and soggy here...too

wet to plow.
Have a good one.

mornin' EufaulaDawg. Looks like we may get some

more rain today. Going to get kind of steamy this afternoon. Hope you have a great day.

Good morning, Uncle!

The charts are ROCKIN, bay-bee!
I am the Dick Vitale of charts and spreadsheets.

1332397197344.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT