ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! This has been a long week. Am looking

forward to no Sisyphus tasks this weekend.

Mornin', Unka John...the Man got a look at my calendar and has

back loaded the week. Now too many tasks to complete before tomorrow. I can hear him chuckling in the shadows. Have a great day...

good morning Leroy. I have them all week to varying

degrees. Sounds like a great weekend is on the way for BLD. Have a great day.

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Always have to be aware of The

Man during the second half of the week. He likes to through a couple of monkey wrenches into the machine just before Friday afternoon. Sounds like his work for sure. Have a good one.

Good morning Uncle John and all you hairy hunker down dawg people

have a great and safe day. 44 and heavy, heavy fog, some schools in a delay. MIL having a biopsy this morning appreciate prayers for Christine. So may the Lord bless and keep you all in his will...

good morning 49. Beautiful day expected here. Low 60s

to low 70s. Can't get much better. Just sent a prayer for Christine. Hope for the best. Have a great day.

Good Morning Uncle J

The man has me going to get a physical today here directly.
Does that mean I am getting a finger where sun don't shine?

good morning UJD ,better late than never............

I'ma go back to bed
H0lM2l8.jpg

mornin' teddy. My "date" with the Internal Medicine guy

is coming 2 weeks from yesterday. The main physical is once a year and patients over 50 are supposed to get the "oil check" yearly in the Deluxe visit. 6 months later it's usually just blood tests, EKG and brief visit with the doctor. Looking forward to mine.

have to say that I appreciate

Our newcomer to the 4:52.
Bringing a new twist to Good Mornings.

It pays to take a look at that particular Jaman post EVERY

morning. It's ALWAYS a Five Star. He brings it during the 4:52.

Good Morning Uncle and Friends. Headed to Athens town

in about an hour for a long weekend. Weather looks kinda crappy. We'll toot when we pass exit 146. Get FIred up, Its a great day to be a DAWG! I wonder if Ferguson Jr. College has an SAE chapter.

Woof......

Baseball, the lone bright spot yesterday, won 4-0 over NC Ski School.

Only one UGA diver advanced to NCAA's in any diving, and that was Olivia Ball. Hell, Tech qualified two.

Georgia finished dead last in the Vegas tournament. Bama finished 14th. Texas won 35 shots ahead of Dawgs.

frown.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/12 7:46 AM by Top Row Dawg

good morning Tooth. I'll be listening out when y'all go

cruising by. Be sure to check the overpasses in Houston County. That's where the Patrolmen watch from. I imagine the SAE House in Ferguson already got burned down as collateral damage during one of the raids already. Have a great trip. Have fun. Maybe pick up some useful "intel". Safe travels.

Morning, UJD. Hillary's Top 10'Scandals. Oops, list growing.

Going over this list of Clinton excesses, it's hard to choose a favorite. The Whitewater deal may have been one of her best "deals" but it is a completed affair. On the other Gand, her commodity trading is very easy to examine and clearly shows that Hillary was raking in ill-gotten gains. The current email scandal could be one of her top tricks but somehow Inexpect it will just all go away like the others. At any rate, here is the current Top 10 if you wish to take a trip down memory lane.
When one throws in Bill's missteps, that we know about, then we really have an impressive montage. The remarkable thing about all this is we will never know about many of the things they have completely gotten away with. Hillary and Huma's relationship is basically unscathed. Bill's sexual adventures haven't been actively scrutinized in 15 years other than a quick mention of his involvement with underaged sex slaves on a private Carribbean Island. Then we have the money flowing into the Clinton piggy bank which could, all by itself, top everything mentioned above.

Mash

mornin' Top Row. Thanks for the update. Sure am

disappointed at the Golf men and women's teams. This is highly unusual for the teams. Especially both at the same time. The last two men's signing classes looked good on paper. Don't know what's going on. I'll try to remember to ask Dawg Crap. He will probably know.
On the Attila review........well, ah....I don't know what to say....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT