ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Doc said no more checking under hood

Unless there are risk factors or something.

good morning Judge. I think that everyone can agree that

the Clintons are the most corrupt married couple in the country's history. The worst couple ever is the Obama-Holder duo. That union was conceived on the Back Forty Acres of Hell.

We are seeing something historic in the USA at the moment. It's like Halley's Comet returning at the wrong time. As everyone knows the Left has always controlled the access of information to the public, probably always will. They have covered up Clinton scandals since Watergate in the 60s. Now the Left is even getting tired of the Clintons or they desperately want someone else to "rule" over us. You don't witness this many times. They NEVER eat there own. It's certainly never happened in my lifetime.

The only question is: Who do they prefer ? Warren ? O'Malley ?

mornin' Fetchin. The Man has been working on

everybody pretty hard this week. Only one more full day to hang on now. Have a good one.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Deirdre enter politics.

Imus is definitely giving her the necessary exposure. He now has her as a guest Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. Can't decide if she's on so much to boost her or if it is a Clintonesque scam to allow her to receive healthy appearance fees from Fox. Anyone that will devise a scheme to get charitable donations to buy them a ranch playground will certainly find a way to have nice checks paid to his wife.

It's just sad seeing what's happening to that once great

show. I can't believe Imus is letting that happen. he used to chew up a guest that said things as stupid as she does. Now she's almost the co host. Reminds me of Citizen Kane and his opera singing girl friend.

Show is almost colonoscopy-bad when Deirdre and Guns are both on air.

I can understand why Imus might, as annoying as she is, want to help his wife but this idiot, Gunzelman, is just a young geek who should be working in the mail room.

Good morning, Uncle!

I got nothin for ya. Just some good morning wishes of Hope and Change.

Barack has a Pen and a Phone and it's an exciting new day to see what He will come up with to harm our nation. He will be protected by the best weapons and technology known to Man, so He can safely do these bad things to harm our nation. How did it get this way??

Not sure if you saw my post last night but in the new Kingsmen movie in theaters now, the hero mashes a button, and blows Barack's hade clean off His body, and it makes a little mushroom cloud. In the plot, Barack secretly worked for a diabolical rich guy (Samuel L. Jackson) in a plot to destroy humanity and the US. In the movie, they stopped Him. Could not believe something wild like that found its way into a movie. Turns out it was an English movie.

good morning JohnnyBee. This morning I looked back

over the last night postings. Your movie review was compelling. Particularly like the mushroom cloud after Barry's head got blowed up. I know I shouldn't have read the spoiler alert, but I did it anyway.
Time to get things back in the groove. Have a good one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT