ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation;

major devil dawg

Major War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2005
Lawrenceville, GA
Monday morning and you know what that means: FOTBALL PRACTICE BEGINS ...and you thought the day would never come.

If you want even more POSITIVITY, tune in to the SEC Network tonight at 7pm when they will announce the SEC schedule. As long as we don't open against Bama, I'm ok with whatever the schedule is.

I'm thinking I should have saved one of these “POSITIVITY” messages for later in the week, because now I'm just going to have to depend on ….on.....well, I'm just going have to come up with something Positive for tomorrow.

In the meantime, LESD is enjoying his vacation (I hope) while Stu gets a followup exam and Golden Boy debates on whether to keep Larry the Cat or not.

My personal opinion, not that it means anything to the GB Family, is that a cat named Larry has to be a keeper. There, I've said it.

Was thankful that Old Army hadn't forgot his water training he got in Army Basic. Wait, do they actually let the Army recruits in the pool? But I digress. Bottom line is that he stepped up, saved the day and all is well once again.

Newsy Note from Lovely Lawrenceville: There are several big development projects underway in Stunning Lawrenceville Square, one of which is a new parking deck. Well it seems that because of the Covid they are now months ahead of schedule. How did they do that you ask? It seems that a lot of the other projects that the contractors had folks working on were stopped because of the virus, so they sent the people and equipment to Lovely Lawrenceville. Hence, we win. Now that's some serious POSITIVITY for you.

Not much else going on in my world so with that bit of Positivity news from downtown L'villle, I'll sign off while praying for all in need, telling Larry to hang tough, while giving a hearty Go Dawgs.

Oh, and if anyone is having a Birthday or Anniversary today, Happy Birthday / Anniversary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News