ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation;

major devil dawg

Major War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2005
Lawrenceville, GA
It's Taco Tuesday and that means it's good eating day. Now that's certainly a Positive start.

Sunny and warm here in Lovely Lawrenceville today and for the rest of the week.

Couple of big events in our little group as Banjo is in the 4th Qtr. of his Chemo treatments, the Celtics are inching their way closer to the land of the UCFs and Carl's giving more platelets. You must hold the record for platelet donations...and it's a wonderful thing you are doing for people you don't even know.

Waiting to hear something on our new Softball Coach, but after the big time hire of our Track & Field Coach, I have faith in JB to get'er done. Can you spell OU?

Jamie Newman, went undrafted, signed as a free agent with Philadelphia and then he was cut yesterday and is a free agent again. And to think that this time last year they were talking about him in the Heisman conversations. Me thinks he listened to the wrong agent, but what do I know.

A belated Happy Birthday to the U.S. Army, our senior service. Sorry I was late, but never read anything about it yesterday except for our own Old Army's mention of it. Is there a message there? Hmmmmmmm

Finished some work I was doing on the deck around the pool. Nothing really magic, just a lot of getting up and down and that's not my specialty anymore.

I think I will move on now, taking the kids out, praying for all on the LDGMDNOPL and as always, Go Dawgs!

Oh, and if I missed anyone having a Birthday or Anniversary, Happy Birthday / Anniversary.

NOTE: If your interested in leading us off on a Military Appreciation Day Wednesday, just send me a DM to lock in your date. Oh, and just a reminder, you don't have to have served....just appreciating the military is enough. Seems that almost everyone in our group is old/young enough to have a story or two to share about a friend or loved one...so who's going to be the Next Man or Woman Up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News