ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation;

major devil dawg

Major War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2005
Lawrenceville, GA
It's Monday morning. Check that.....It's a freezing cold Monday morning. There, that's better.

Special prayers out for vernonmaxdawg, a long time GMDN member, who is in Houston at MD Anderson to get an evaluation of his current status. Know that we are praying for good results brother.

Hoping that April and John are now back to semi normal at least after the big wedding weekend. Still waiting for pictures.

Oh, and thanks to April for bringing our first Irish born member to our little band. Welcome aboard valkyriedawg. Now don't be a stranger.

How about Matt Stafford yesterday. The Dawgs in the NFL did well yesterday.

I've come to the conclusion that the hardest job a college football coach has these days is Roster Management. Talk about a nightmare. Kirby is going to really earn his money this coming season.

Speaking of Roster Management, I thought it interesting to see pictures of both Kirby and Saban watching young Mr. Arch Manning play basketball last week.

Mr. Burton to Alabama. Now that one has the Vent really venting. Wish him well though.

Wanting to leave you on a Positive note, my son called last night and they are going to the Gymnastics meet Friday night so are going to drop The Grands off on their way home from the meet, come back Saturday to take them to a birthday party and then bring them back. Sunday afternoon they will come back to pick them up, so we get to have them two nights. Life is good.

In the meantime, the kids are waiting to go outside, so I'll be off now, taking them outside, while praying for everyone in need while singing We Are The Champions to anyone who will listen and even to those who won't.

If I missed anyone having a Birthday / Anniversary, Happy Birthday / Anniversary.

REMINDER: If your interested in leading us off on a Military Appreciation Day Wednesday, just send me a DM to lock in your date. Oh, and just a reminder, you don't have to have served....just appreciating the military is enough. Seems that almost everyone in our group is old/young enough to have a story or two to share about a friend or loved one...so who's going to be the Next Man or Woman Up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News