ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation;

major devil dawg

Major War Daddy
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2005
Lawrenceville, GA
Slava Ukraini

It's Sunday morning and time to take a minute and pray for the brave men and women of Ukraine who are this minute, fighting for their lives and the survival of their country. Not sure if you are on Facebook or not, but I think every major orchestra in the world is playing the Ukranian National Anthem. Honestly, I've heard it so many times I think I could join in.

Of particular note for me, the old Marine, is how when the people are singing it or even just listening to it, they place their hand over their heart...EVERYONE.

Okay, I can see that third rail and I'm getting off now, but it does show how proud everyone is of their country.

Okay, I'm going!

Also, prayers for Paula, aka @ValkyrieDawg , who is battling Covid. Rest and drink plenty of liquids. Also, be sure to take a nap once a day.

Prays out for Boost and Mrs Assendahm too, as they cruise the world. Wishing you safe sailing.

Well the Lady Dawgs got a day of rest/preparation before they meet the #3 seed Iowa State team tonight. As it says in The Good Book; Go you Lady Dawgs.

In the meantime, the Diamond Dawgs played Mississippi State, the #1 ranked team in the country again after destroying the Friday 11-0 Friday, The result were a little closer this time, with the Dawgs still on top 12-11. If beating the #1 team in the country two games in a row doesn't spell POSITIVITY, I don't know what does. Final game of the series takes place this afternoon.

Yesterday our National Champion Football Dawgs finished their first week of Spring Practice and have no new injuries to report. Now that's certainly a Positive.

Oh, did I mention that Arch Manning was in the house this weekend? I didn't? Well he was.

For some more POSITIVITY, we are going over to our son's house this afternoon for a day with the Grands, including dinner! Yes boys and girls, that's why the POSITIVITY is in all CAPS.

The weather today here in Lovely Lawrenceville is Sunny and perfect, as it should be.

Well, that's all I got for you this morning. It's time to get ready for church, so I'll just take the kids out, praying for all those in need, especially the brave people in Ukraine.

If I missed anyone having a Birthday / Anniversary, Happy Birthday / Anniversary.

REMINDER: If you're interested in leading us off on a Military Appreciation Day Wednesday, just send me a DM to lock in your date. Oh, and just a reminder, you don't have to have served....just appreciating the military is enough. Seems that almost everyone in our group is old/young enough to have a story or two to share about a friend or loved one...so who's going to be the Next Man or Woman Up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News