ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy Tuesday Morning Dawg Friends!!

I'm baaack......

First off, thank you to all those who filled in for me while I was gone. It's appreciated more than you know. I'll have to say what an awesome job everyone done as well. I've got to step up my game a little I see....

Texas was way too much fun. Went to Waco to see Magnolia and the Silos, a speakeasy in Austin for the most unusual drinks, so many distilleries and wineries down 290 in the Dripping Springs/Fredricksburg area, custom hats and the River boat tour in San Antonio and a couple piano bars as well, all the while repping the G! If you have Facebook, check out Paris Hatters page and you can see two of my girlfriends and me getting our hats.

Enough about me. How about the Dawg's newest recruit and the undefeated Athens PD. Is it me or does it always seem this time of year we get a dose of bad with a dose of good, weekly (LOL)!! At least the bad isn't terrible .....

WELL.....what did I miss?? How's our Angry Middle Cheerleader? (I smile every time I see it because I can soooo relate) I think I saw Bart's wife is supposed to be released this week, that's awesome!! Stu's Kim's Birthday was Sunday....Happy Birthday!!

I had fun but I'm happy to be back with you all.... its Draft Week, so hopefully we have some bragging rights by Friday morning, I'm ready!

As always, Prayers for the GMDN gang and the people of Ukraine!!

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉

REMINDER: If you're interested in leading us off on a Military Appreciation Day Wednesday, just send me a DM to lock in your date. You don't have to have served....just appreciating the military is enough. Who's next?

Go Dawgs❤

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News