ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

OldArmyDawg

Bourbon Drinking Dawg Barking National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Good Monday morning everyone from the sleepy shores of Cocoa Beach, Florida. A big thanks to our April for graciously allowing me to step in as the lead for the day and hopefully give her an extra few minutes of slumber. I will be working the next few days from our Airbnb whilst my bride enjoys the Florida sunshine and solitude of a quiet beach. On Wednesday and Thursday I’ll take a little time to join some friends for a couple of saltwater fishing trips with the hopes of catching dinner and something that try’s to pull me out of the boat (go big or go home!)

Many would say the weekend recruiting was a little bitter sweet with yesterday’s news that JH selected Alabama over UGA but I’m just not in that mindset. I honestly thought if he had wanted to be a Dawg he would have been committed long ago. Not every kid desires to follow the same path a parent has and I respect that on his part. Personally I’m way more thrilled with our LB commit , young Mr. Bowles. Will keep my fingers crossed that more good news is heading our way over the next few days.

For my fellow Braves fans it was a typical Braves draft night with the first three selections being pitchers. Hard to argue with that in this day and age.

Keeping all in our prayers and wishing each of you a safe and productive day.

Go Dawgs!

Army

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News