Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Hey hey hey its Thirsty Thursday.

You guessed it. COFFEE 😂
Probably some Titos and OJ around 6pm 😉

Got the grass mowed yesterday afternoon so that's knocked out for the weekend. Going to do my best to watch my Ty play some football vs FAMU Saturday. Hoping we don't get rained out. As we all know, they're are dozens and dozens of social media outlets about football. The smaller schools have some I've not heard of. Well.....Ty got named one of the top 10 DL for week #1 yesterday for FCS, D2 and D3 ball. He's only a sophomore and starting so I'm super proud and will be yelling Go Rams around 6pm Saturday. Halftime show should be 🔥 too!

Man the Vent is fun so far this year. I feel like we're all sitting around the campfire singing songs and making s'mores together. Still high on our NC and our Dawgs look legit again. Even DawgGoesWoof has been positive....and I'm here for it. Happy to see we have AD Mitchell at least one more year. Thorson has a witty sense of humor with his tweet....speaking of Thor, I was impressed with his punt Saturday. Not gonna lie....I'd be fine with him only punting 1/per game 😂

Hopefully Chalky had a good checkup, Anne, Pam and Judy are all doing well. Celtic, if I missed telling the Mrs Happy Birthday, please tell her for me. Glad you found a place Joe and so happy for you and G, Paula!

Checking out and waiting on the gang to check in .....

Prayers up for the GMDN Coffee Crew and all those in need.
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today
🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News