ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
3 days until the weekend....

I'm ready for some more football. Ready to watch the Dawgs put it away early and get the pups some more experience. Then we move on to the two puke orange teams as they battle it out in the hell hole that is Neyland. I'd love it to be 0-0 at the end of regulation just for farts and giggles 🤪

Not much going on here in my little world. Hoping to meet my Thelma for drinks tomorrow night. We have LOTS to discuss as we are each other's sounding boards. She keeps me straight, keeps me level headed and as the nickname probably gave away, she's my ride or die. We may or may not be planning a girl's weekend soon 😉

Safe travels to you @celticdawg and you @ouherschelwalker next week and @ValkyrieDawg is probably already packed for her trip to GA...
Glad the therapy went well for you and Pam @lifedawg
How has Josiah been doing lately @ColaDawg21?
I'm sure I'll think of several others I wanted to mention after I hit "post" .... I'll check in soon.

If you haven't check the POTD yesterday, check it out and put BB and Mob in your prayers....

As always, Prayers up for every single GMDN family member and everyone else in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News