ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Friday is here and FALL finally made it too!! I'm not sure why but this has been the longest week!

First and foremost a huge GMDN welcome to British Bulldawg (see Celtics's posts)....not sure if he's on here but I've been following him on Twitter and like our own Paula, he finally made it to the promised land, Athens GA!

LadyA update: Thelma date night was a hit. Yes the Titos went down easy but I limited myself to two so no worries on an Uber or a DD. I believe we solved half the world's problems (mine included 😅) and planned a trip for ourselves as well....which will not include cliff diving in a convertible.

I'll be tuned into the Vent Saturday I guess. No ESPN+ for me so I'll just hop on here for updates, hot takes and celebratory drinks. Come join me...Lol!! Dawgs by fiddy 🐶🏆

Good to see you yesterday @UGA-FAN 49 , @UGA_Dawg_34 , @chalkydawg, and @ureliteorurnot, Always happy to see new and familiar faces stop by!

As always, Prayers up for every single GMDN family member and everyone else in need! Special prayer today for those in Mother Nature's path next week like @TheColonelUGA mentioned yesterday
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT.....Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News