ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Good Morning Dawgs....

I got a new coffee maker yesterday and my cup is extra hot this morning. Feels good with this little cool snap we've had. Makes me want a big pot of chili. I guess I'll wait until the next cool snap for that because I made a pork tenderloin last night (that would make you slap someone) paired with sweet honey-glazed baby carrots 🥕 Yes, you should be excited because I'm not the best cook. I do a few things really well, but cooking isn't one of them. Don't get me wrong I can hold my own but you wouldn't be overly impressed with my culinary skills 😂😂 poor John.

I'm usually picking my score and tie-breaker for Saturday's game by Thursday, but with the bye week upon us what are we doing?? Discussing the enemy for 2 weeks it seems. Anti-Orange agents unite!! Speaking of agents....all of our enemy agents have worked out great so far. Muschamp, Bobo, Brenton Cox, J Burton....wish Cade Mays was still at Tennessee 😉🤣
I've got an idea for the Vent but I'm waiting to figure out exactly how to word it. Maybe people will play along. Stay tuned.

If you've read this far ....leave a comment for the Coffee Crew. We love when newbies stop by and say hello!!

Prayers up for the all GMDN members, everyone on Lump's list and everyone else in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT...... Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News