ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Taco Tuesday Dawg Fam.....perfect right before Turkey Thursday 😉

I'm gonna bust out the honesty this morning.

I've been struggling. Struggling to stay positive, keep up a brave face with a smile and keep moving forward each day like nothing's wrong. I spent most of the weekend back and forth to my mom's house and ended up taking her back to the emergency room at midnight Saturday. She ended up back in the CP unit and is still there today. I'm tired, tbh

I don't want pity..... I hate pity. My emotions have been all over the place and I just needed to let go of that. I don't share much personal stuff. If I've shared with you I really like you....alot, LOL. I like yall, alot.
I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Hopefully answers are coming soon. Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

It's Wreck Tek week and we are one week closer to achieving an almost impossible goal. Back to back NCs. I can almost taste it. I need to refocus on those pesky insects from the north. Honestly, I've never been a gold fan.....always liked silver better. And diamonds in a NC ring 😂😂

Appreciate all those who stopped by yesterday.....old and new.

@PawPawDawg and @sltdog1 ...I hope you and your familes are over Covid soon. As always, Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News