ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
And Happy Monday SEC Champions!!

First of all a huge THANK YOU to OAD for letting me sleep in a little yesterday morning....I needed it!! Lots of Go Dawgs and high fives on the walk back to the hotel, a late night drink or two to celebrate the W and we got Big Black headed back to south GA around 10am. I'm 1-0 in title games and 1-0 in Mercedes Benz.....who's getting me Peach Bowl tickets?? 😂😂

Looks like O👋O is the next one on the chopping block. No doubt Dawg Nation will show up in Atlanta again and be ELITE. Not nervous about this game at all. Not in a cocky sort of way, I just believe in what Kirby has built in Athens. They will be ready. My nerves will hit as we get closer.....they always do, but I'm looking forward to the test. To be the best you have to beat the best. Let's burn some more boats.

I was so so happy to be able to meet some of you this weekend....hopefully that won't be last time and hopefully they get this Vent party put together early next year and we can all attend. To meet Major and hear the story of my GMDN takeover was the icing on the cake. Forever grateful for the opportunity to greet you all each morning.

As always, Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

For some reason 12/5 is stuck in my head..... something is happening today that has to do with the GMDN crew. Someone jump in here and remind me LOL

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News