ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Edit*** I never edit these but today deserves it. Please pray for the Georgia Football family and especially the familes of Devin Willock and UGA staffer Chandler LeCroy. May they both Rest in Peace and we pray the Lord brings comfort to all involved in this tragedy. Also prayers for Tory Bowles and Warren McClendon 🙏🏻

Happy Sunday Dawg Fam!!

Got my custom title from @lifedawg yesterday. Couldn't figure out what I wanted and then I saw a Twitter post by Georgia Football and viola, it hit me. Thanks for making it happen LD.

Boy oh boy, its gonna be a looong off-season from the looks of the Vent yesterday. I thought gameday Vent was bad but obviously celebration parade Vent is just as loaded with complaints and sarcasm. Yep, it felt just like a normal Saturday 🤣🤣 wouldn't trade this place for anything!

Had a friend text me yesterday that it was a successful recruiting day for CKS and staff as well. Of course he wouldn't give up any names but said we'd be happy. I replied I don't think ever been disappointed in a class with Kirby at the helm.
Lots of announcements yesterday as well. They are all Damn Good Dawgs but I'll be honest, the Nolan Smith one got me. Easily one of my favorite players of all time at UGA. I hope they all see amazing success in whatever they chose.

PawPaw, I hope Anne is still doing ok from the crazy road rage incident. Keep us posted.
As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews