ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Friday is finally here....

Took my single girlfriend of many years to see Magic Mike last night. It was every thing we thought it would be. Zero storyline. Zero plot. Zero award winning performances.
It was awesome!!!! We were not fooling anyone....an audience full of women watching men dance and take their shirts off. One lonely but smart man was there with his wife 😅
It did not compare to the live version in Vegas but we had fun and laughed and that's what it's all about. Now back to the real world of business and doctors appointments. Getting these eyes checked later today and possibly contacts or new glasses.....getting older is too much fun, right?!?

I really enjoyed reading all the posts yesterday in the thread. Anytime I get to learn a little more about this group it's a good time. So what's on your menu today?? Coffee to start for me!

@JoeDogs I assume that you're completely moved into the new-ish house (from September)....hope all is well and you and Charlotte are happy there!

Happy Birthday to my guy, John. Planning on taking him out for his birthday tonight and then we go for tattoos tomorrow! He's starting and I'm planning mine....got the idea, just have to put it all together and get a date.

Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News