ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Jordan Davis, Nakobe Dean, Travon Walker...... now Nolan Smith. And Nolan may be the most impressive representative of UGA I've ever seen. Articulate beyond his years, athletic, SMART ....both academically and just plain common sense, "Team before Me" guy, a coach's player, a Dawg on defense, a leader and one of the most genuinely likable guys ever. He is the total package. What a day he had.

I'd just like to say thank you Nolan Smith. We needed today more than you know. We needed the love you showed our beloved University today. Right now, we are the best University in the nation and you were the best recruiter we could have today. You ARE what we want here. You ARE what we cultivate here. I hope you go #1. Is it likely, I don't know.....but with these red and black glasses on, you sure made me think it's possible. Go get paid Nolan....and when you're finished, come back and coach for the Rabid Fans that love you. DGD Forever.

I can't wait to watch him in the NFL. I'm going to be a fan of whoever drafts him.

Happy Weekend Fam.

See .....Great things are happening all around us 🙂

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News