ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Happy Twosday friends!

Just wanted to share a little good news on my mom. She is getting stronger every day it seems now. She has been able to walk without her walker around her house for 2 days straight. This is huge for her. Really hoping she continues to get better and can get back to the life she enjoyed. It looks like she may have sold her lakehouse too, which is a big relief to her. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers for her. Love this group!

The ups and downs of recruiting. I saw Lumps thread Sunday and although I haven't followed for nearly as long as many here, when I did, I was consumed by it. It's the reason I have Twitter...lol. But, like may others, I have found myself "relaxing" when it comes to that aspect of Georgia Football. I mean, we DO have the Kang as a head coach. Maybe just maybe I got a little twinge of excitement last night when I saw the @Radi Nabulsi thread on Raiola 😜

Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating and i missed it 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News