ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Taco Tuesday is going to turn into homemade catfish nuggets, slaw and cheese grits tonight. Mama about to fry up something...lol

So I have to tell you all......I went dumpster diving 🤣🤣🤣 seriously though we went to take off some trash and low and behold there's 2 very nice wing back chairs just sitting on top of everything. I made John pull then down and they are almost perfect. No stains, no tears, just one minor spot on the arm rest, easily repaired at the upholstery shop. A light cleaning and they will look perfect. We load them up and I go to Google to check them out. Wait for it............
$1489 each retail!! No shame here 😁

Not much Dawg from me today. Seems like Stricklin is on the Vent hotseat.....and I can't say I disagree. I may convey my concerns a little less harshly but still the same. Golf is right behind baseball and although we've had a coaching improvement in men's Basketball recently it seems the major topic of conversation is facilities, other than football. SO..... Do facilities = wins or do wins = facilities?

Congrats again @lifedawg looks like our grandkids will be very close in age and maybe even UGA classmates 😉

Prayers out for OADs MIL with her recovery and Banjos wife and her surgery!

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News