ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
It's official.... Turkey Update Thursday is here!! (Laura šŸ˜)

Last day of work and I am one happy lady. If John brings me a jalapeƱo breakfast croissant it will make my day!

So I get to add modeling to my repertoire šŸ¤£ seriously I was honored to be asked today to model for a women's clothing boutique here in town for a Mother's Day event this Saturday. A new wedding venue, Collins Place, opened up and they are hosting the event there. Supposed to be a pretty nice place so I'm excited to get the tour and help out another business woman in town. Stay tuned for an update this weekend šŸ¤Ŗ

Not much Dawg related on the list I wanna touch today....trying to keep it positive and all. Nothing too bad just that the top topics on the Vent have been discussed ad nauseam (jmo). But hey....here's to a fun couple of weekends of recruiting notes and maybe a commit or 2 in the works. One major target drops and I feel like the chips start to fall. Good to be a Dawg.

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
ā¤ļøšŸ™

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......

Go Dawgs ā¤ļø

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News