ADVERTISEMENT

Good Morning Dawg Nation

LadyADawg

Confetti Queen
Nov 14, 2016
South Georgia
Well, it looks like we have ourselves a new Baseball Coach... welcome to Athens Coach Johnson. I mentioned last night to a few that I don't know enough about him to be excited or underwhelmed. I am excited about the possibilities a new coaching staff brings. Reading some threads last night, it seems the biggest concerns are lack of experience (none maybe) as a head coach and recruiting. Here's to hoping he's Kirby Smart 2.0 and hires the right supporting staff and is either a great recruiter or hires some awesome young assistants who know their stuff. I'll choose to be excited about this until I'm given a reason not to be. Bright side people 😉

Sammy Brown to the ugly orange team up there near Laura..... bless it, I'm sure "Georgia" will hear it this week from all the fans in her office. Just tell them we got 4 just like him or better so.....we don't care. Would've been nice but it is what it is .....we'll be fine.

On a personal note...... I have a unspoken prayer request. Just dealing with some things and could use some prayers from friends. Good vibes, positive energy....whatever you got I'll take. He will see me through it, no doubt.

As always....Prayers up for the all GMDN members, all those on Lump's list and everyone else who is sick, hurting, lonely or in need!
❤️🙏 (I know I say this every morning but I truly mean every word)

Happy Birthday/Anniversary if you're celebrating today 🎉🎉

Love you guys and gals, MEAN IT......(and this)

Go Dawgs ❤️

April

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News